Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Super smash bros 4!Is it worth buying a wiiu for?

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 5:42pm

kellynmcfinch

kellynmcfinch

123 posts

well every one says on youtube that almost every ssb player calls the pokemon trainer ash then they said "why don't you just call the pokemon trainer ash?". Don't say that this was my idea.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 7:50pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,234 posts

well every one says on youtube that almost every ssb player calls the pokemon trainer ash then they said "why don't you just call the pokemon trainer ash?". Don't say that this was my idea.

Not saying it was your idea...but if they give a name to the trainer it should be one that goes with the video game (saying as how the characters from Smash bros are from video games) and not the anime. The name Red works because it is the un-official official name of the character in gen 1 (un-official because you can name him whatever you please)...Pokemon Trainer also works due to the fact that you can name him whatever in the game

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 9:35pm

Herowarrior300

Herowarrior300

38 posts

If it doesn't have tripping as a feature, 100% worth buying.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 11:46pm

landmaster2000

landmaster2000

126 posts

I dun really like pokémon trainer tbh (probably cause I suck with him.)
Also, you should be able to change the frequency of trips. It'd just be so -annoying- fun to make everyone trip every 5 steps. Also, it'd be nice to have more items like the Dragoon. I love fighting with erryone for all 3 pieces.

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 9:34pm

kellynmcfinch

kellynmcfinch

123 posts

I get you pangtongshu

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 10:23pm

Sauron23

Sauron23

263 posts

I think there needs to be more than one game that you want in order to buy a whole new console. Super Smash Bros. is awesome, but you shouldn't get the Wiiu just for one game. I wish they had made it for the regular Wii.

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 1:34am

kellynmcfinch

kellynmcfinch

123 posts

well you shouldn't get the wiiu just for one game.

well consider buying it for christmas. they might have more selections. ;)

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 3:32pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,914 posts

why would they call him ash?? so what if he is the main character of the series. techincally ash doesnt even have a vinosaur and that trainer doesnt even look anything like him :S id like to see mewtwo again.

and take of ganondorf? id suggest to make him not bad but you really think they should actually remove the MAIN villian of the series?

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 3:33pm

CommanderDude7

CommanderDude7

2,408 posts

I messed around with the WiiU at the mall trying out demos for games and stuff and Id say its worth it. Plenty of titles on launch anyways and plus Bayonetta 2! Who doesn't want that game in addition to SSB4. Though if there is tripping I will be very sad.

Posted Nov 9, '12 at 10:12pm

Koru7

Koru7

757 posts

well there are going to be other awesome games for the WiiU besides SSBB 4. And i think that they are making a different version for the 3DS, but i think that is just a rumor. maybe not.

Reply to Super smash bros 4!Is it worth buying a wiiu for?

You must be logged in to post a reply!