ForumsSupport ForumNew Comment Message

22 5336
snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

I think that there should be a little message that either pops up, or just shows up after you log in. That lets you know that someone has commented on your profile since your last log in. Because when you log in your still on the main page, and you don't know if someone has commented on your profile unless you go to your profile to check.

So what do you guys think?

~Snowman1474

• 22 Replies
Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

I'm saying it be made so that it only alerts you of friend comments, therefore you'll be alerted of comments you want to hear instead just spam.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Hey I was about to say that Why I otta -
[
-

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Okay, see what you mean Drognar. That would make sense. This idea needs to be put in the Profile Suggestion sticky topic.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

So is this topic done now or is it going to be stickied by AsherLee?

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

@Asherlee-not really since its techinally out of your profile, just a pop up message that Ex.-Craizynator has commented on your profile.

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

I think that it is a good and bad idea. That idea would be helpful but, in my opinion, it would get really annoying if it just kept poping up like that.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Well, it could be a choice if it popped up. Even a little notification next to your username at the top of the page would be nice. Like a box that says 1, 2, 3, etc. As to how many new comments there are since you last clicked on your profile.

Showing 16-22 of 22