ForumsPopular MediaCancelled shows they should bring back ?

65 23382
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

I would love to see them bring back Drawn Together, Sealab 2021 & The Brak Show

• 65 Replies
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Firefly should never have been cancelled. That was seriously one of the greatest sci-fi series of all time.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

24 had a good story and a good amount of action. I also miss Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. One of the shows I enjoyed on Cartoon Network.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Those ABC !@#$%^&! cancelled V. I liked this show and I thought it was a good remake.
TV Networks are only interested in making money so if not enough people are exposed to the commercial garbage, they cancel the show.
Don't these retards know that when you have followers, you get to run a show longer, therefore they make more money in the long run.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I really liked No Ordinary Family, but it had apparently bad ratings.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Forgot to say the old Twilight Zone. Back when it was black and white. Watched a marathon of it at new years and I want to see it again.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

foster's home for imaginary friends was funny and just wonderful, never should have ended it

Those were the days! It was amazing watching them. Except...I remember the commercial Cartoon Network made saying they won't make anymore episodes, but they'll still be rebroadcasting them.
Couple years later
They don't rebroadcast them anymore!
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

No Ordinary Family

I forgot about that. That was good too. It had a pretty cool story.
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

the old Twilight Zone. Back when it was black and white.

Yes. I loved that. They made some new ones, but they're just not as good.
TangleTalon
TangleTalon
40 posts
Nomad

I wish They'd continue House. And I would love to see Sonic Underground again

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

Firefly omg
Chuck, just so I can see what happened next
The Wire because it's the best effing thing ever on TV
The Thick of It, because I need more Malcolm Tucker
Arrested Development AND THEY'RE ACTUALLY DOING IT OH GOD YES

But House? It should have ended way sooner, while it was still good.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I loved Billy & Mandy when it was still on the air and making new episodes. That was one of the funniest shows ever, and I was so displeased with Cartoon Network after they canceled it because then they started airing shows that were just plain weird and not funny at all.

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

I am surprised to have heard nothing from Drake and Josh. It was, at the very least, better than the shows we've got now. I wish it was back.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

But House? It should have ended way sooner, while it was still good.

Yes that Asian geek girl didn't help. They should have put a hot Asian or Indian girl instead.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I loved Billy & Mandy

That show was amazing...it sucks that CN doesn't even show reruns of it anymopre

Yes that Asian geek girl didn't help

For me, the fact that Dr. House was a terrible doctor didn't help. It was basically the same formula each time...take almost complete guesses at what the disease is, try to cure it, end up making it worse (maybe repeat one or 2 more times) and then finally get it right (and the disease usually ends up being the obvious one that was dismissed earlier on). I did learn one thing from that show though...it is never lupus.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

For me, the fact that Dr. House was a terrible doctor didn't help. It was basically the same formula each time...take almost complete guesses at what the disease is, try to cure it, end up making it worse (maybe repeat one or 2 more times) and then finally get it right (and the disease usually ends up being the obvious one that was dismissed earlier on). I did learn one thing from that show though...it is never lupus.

Your description fits perfectly with the now dead WWF.
Hulk Hogan gets his butt kicked, he get's mad, rips his shirt off, beats the crap out of the other guy, he wins. xD
Showing 16-30 of 65