Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Cancelled shows they should bring back ?

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 5:31pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,515 posts

I want to see Terra Nova come back on. It was pretty a pretty interesting idea and I liked the episodes. Then it got dropped for no reason. Sad days.

I liked that too. It was only half a season, a test if you will. Evidently, we failed this test and it was cancelled.

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 5:31pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Zim, not sim.

Oops my bad haha how foolish I feel for spelling it wrong then raving about how they cancelled it

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 9:05pm

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,138 posts

Although there are much better shows: I wish the OC and South Of Nowhere had never got cancelled.

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 9:33pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,273 posts

That show was great, definitely should come back. I heard they are making a movie of it soon though.

They made a movie a while ago, but it was more like a 2 hour episode.

p.s. 24 was great, but can't watch it anymore because Netflix was cancelled.

Posted Aug 18, '12 at 12:44am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,541 posts

foster's home for imaginary friends was funny and just wonderful, never should have ended it

~manly man

Posted Aug 18, '12 at 1:59am

ryan7g

ryan7g

489 posts

Whose Line Is It Anyway - Seriously surprised no one has named that yet.

The best improv show ever created, I've had countless laughs from it. I miss it dearly.

That and it'd be kind of cool to see the gang of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air back together :) always loved that show as a kid.

Posted Aug 18, '12 at 11:50pm

EnterOrion

EnterOrion

3,615 posts

Firefly should never have been cancelled. That was seriously one of the greatest sci-fi series of all time.

Posted Aug 19, '12 at 12:20am

vinster132

vinster132

5,502 posts

24 had a good story and a good amount of action. I also miss Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. One of the shows I enjoyed on Cartoon Network.

Posted Aug 19, '12 at 12:55am

SSTG

SSTG

11,113 posts

Knight

Those  ABC !@#$%^&! cancelled V. I liked this show and I thought it was a good remake.
TV Networks are only interested in making money so if not enough people are exposed to the commercial garbage, they cancel the show.
Don't these retards know that when you have followers, you get to run a show longer, therefore they make more money in the long run.

Posted Aug 19, '12 at 10:04am

Bluydee

Bluydee

699 posts

I really liked No Ordinary Family, but it had apparently bad ratings.

Reply to Cancelled shows they should bring back ?

You must be logged in to post a reply!