Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Cancelled shows they should bring back ?

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 1:41am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,269 posts

I loved Billy & Mandy

That show was amazing...it sucks that CN doesn't even show reruns of it anymopre

Yes that Asian geek girl didn't help

For me, the fact that Dr. House was a terrible doctor didn't help. It was basically the same formula each time...take almost complete guesses at what the disease is, try to cure it, end up making it worse (maybe repeat one or 2 more times) and then finally get it right (and the disease usually ends up being the obvious one that was dismissed earlier on). I did learn one thing from that show though...it is never lupus.

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 4:34am

SSTG

SSTG

10,836 posts

Knight

For me, the fact that Dr. House was a terrible doctor didn't help. It was basically the same formula each time...take almost complete guesses at what the disease is, try to cure it, end up making it worse (maybe repeat one or 2 more times) and then finally get it right (and the disease usually ends up being the obvious one that was dismissed earlier on). I did learn one thing from that show though...it is never lupus.

Your description fits perfectly with the now dead WWF.
Hulk Hogan gets his butt kicked, he get's mad, rips his shirt off, beats the crap out of the other guy, he wins. xD

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 7:56pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,549 posts

Knight

I am surprised to have heard nothing from Drake and Josh. It was, at the very least, better than the shows we've got now. I wish it was back.

It was a great show, but I don't think it deserves to be brought back. Aside from both main characters being in their mid-20s, the show lost its luster near the end of the series. I didn't find Josh funny when he wasn't fat, and I'm sure a lot of America felt the same way.

Posted Aug 26, '12 at 6:55pm

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

461 posts

Samurai Jack back to the past baby and some of the toonami shows from cartoon network

Posted Aug 26, '12 at 7:29pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

Samurai Jack and Courage the Cowardly Dog, but there are many others I'd like to have back. They're mostly cartoons from my childhood.

Posted Aug 27, '12 at 11:25am

Char739

Char739

3 posts

I loved Foster's Home for Imaginary friends! I was so upset when it ended, it was one of the most creative cartoons out there! Now you have all of those boring run of the mill cartoons. So very sad.

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 7:34pm

Drink

Drink

1,558 posts

pretty much all of my child hood shows but some of them did come back on the nick90's channel

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 9:06pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,175 posts

Don't worry, they won't bring back House, remember, he died in the final episode, and wilson dies a 1/2 to 2 years later.

I think they should bring back HANNA MONTANA, I AM JOKING, if that show is brought back I might go out and destroy the dish.

I haven't see firefly, but I have seen serenity.

And Why did they cancel V, that was a really good show.

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 10:57pm

Jugg_Commando

Jugg_Commando

98 posts

I would love to see another season or two of Star Trek: Enterprise. All of the other Star Trek series had 7 seasons (except TOS), so why not give Enterprise a little more air time?

As a side note, I think that Sonic Underground should be finished. I never really liked the show a lot, but at least it would end with an actual ending instead of a random episode.

Posted Sep 1, '12 at 5:35pm

warriorcats123

warriorcats123

108 posts

ed edd and eddy it was cool
courage the cowardl dog so was it
chowder how was this not mentioned
foster home for imsginsry friends
guys the shows they run now are good to

Reply to Cancelled shows they should bring back ?

You must be logged in to post a reply!