ForumsGame WalkthroughsSands of the Coliseum tip.

12 18681
batmat
batmat
8 posts
Nomad

When you get farther in the game you can use players with sheilds that have the sheild bash skill to continously defend yourself while at the same time dealing damage to the enemy every turn. I use this skill with two characters while the other use the power strike skill. The only downside to this tip is that you have to have high levels on the skills and have a high MP to repeatedly use this. I also target one enemy at a time. This may sound like it wont work but it does. It has in the past several places i've been to. Just thought this might help out a little. If it doesnt work feel free to leave what you think will work. I've only lost 6 times throughout the game with this combo of skills.

• 12 Replies
Emrakul
Emrakul
19 posts
Nomad

I also target one enemy at a time. This may sound like it wont work but it does.

You cannot be serious. Why would anyone ever attack more than one gladiator? Damage is not hp-dependant, at 1% hp they deal same amount as at 100% hp, so it's no-brainer that you need to disable one at a time to minimize dmg you take. It's computer gaming kindergarten level of knowledge, since games where damaged unit is less efficient are few and far between (assuming they exist, since nothing comes to mind right now). It's nice that you want to help, but this "tip" is actually common knowledge.
Treyx13
Treyx13
3 posts
Peasant

Emrakul is right,sorry.

faris36
faris36
6 posts
Peasant

i use powerful strike strategy, just max your strength and powerful strike, and crush them!

you must choose right target for quick win..

sorry bad english. ^^

Zaku193
Zaku193
7 posts
Peasant

i usually target the weakest gladiator first, then the 2nd weakest and then the strongest i know that this isn't really a tip, but i find it works and for people who don't do this it might be helpful

zizozozo
zizozozo
19 posts
Shepherd

My team is made of two dual weapons characters and one shield and spear.
From what i have seen i strongly belive my spear guy is the strongest since his shield bash hits like 300-400normally and when i trow spears its up to 700 in a critical. And he does crit alot.
I recommand making only a spear and shield character because you can attack with both arms in you get one cut and you can still throw a spear if you get a leg cut.

melkant
melkant
3 posts
Peasant

i have 2 throwers 1 dobule attacker. can attack 800 dmg each.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

It's easy all you do is disable them and finish them I never lost a match using this method.

The main way I do it is:

If they have 2 weapons go for the legs
If they have a two handed weapon go for their arm
If they have a spear and shield go for the head
If they shield bash I recommend using double attack because you have more chance of hitting.

Or if they have low defence on their head or body target that for a quick kill.

The best way to disable them is using the power attack it does more damage then most specials and it doesn't use up that much MP I highly recommend it.

Another tip is too but slaves early on and build them up with you it saves money buying them in later places and you can hand down any weapons/armour you don't want anymore.

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

I've given up on this game. I was/am one of the ones who cannot get multiplayer to load, so I'm missing out on half of the game. This glitch has been reported to Bezerk many times, they've never addressed it.

KINGRAY88
KINGRAY88
3 posts
Nomad

i use the strategy that i take out the throwers throwing arm or body always try to aim for those spots when they lose one of those body parts there done

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

If you have the shield bash skill and the gladiator's arm is cut off, he can still use the shield as a weapon! So that helps.

deathdonater
deathdonater
1 posts
Nomad

I like to usually go for the chest and head because the head and the chest are there main body parts plus you can decapite and disembowel
also use the power attack a lot if you get the skill maxed out and have critical hit chance skill(passive)you can kill someone in 1 round if u go for the head or body.Hope this Helped anyone

slotheringamer
slotheringamer
1 posts
Nomad

How do you disembowle?

Showing 1-12 of 12