ForumsForum GamesWerewolf in the village {Non-rpg game}

19 6327
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

you live in a small village.
there are a werewolf gand in the village.
every two days {in real life} represent one day time [in-game], and the third day {reallife} represent a night. {sunday, monday - day, tuesday - night}.

this game is not RPG based. there is no stats or hp. its more a talking game. you will see as the game going on}.

every night, the werewolf will make a vote to choose who will be ther victim. if more than half of them choose one person, the person die {they dont know each other, utlist in the start}.
every day, the all village will gather in the meeting hall, debate and talk, and decide who they suspect to be a werewolf. the one who get the major of the vote will be hanged and die. everyone has a vote {as everyone dont know who is who, the werewolf vote too}.

some wolves has a little extra power too:
Dire werewolf - this Alpha werewolf is more dominantic than the other. in case of a draw, his vote count as a golden vote, and his side win.
Lycantrope of the wilderness - this werewolf lived wher werewolfs run freely in the endless fields of the wild. he can discover other werewolves. every night he can watch a person and discover if he is a werewolf or not.

there are some "jobs" for the villagres too.

[b]City guard
- on a secret mission, the guard from the capital has been sent by the king to keep the people calm.
every night, he can choose to guard one person. if this person get voted in the meeting hall the next day, he will be saved.
his seconde power is to see the job of a player. he have 50% chanse to discover what a man job is {i flip a cube. if even, he discover the real job. if falles, he discover is mistaken and get another answer}.

Werewolf hunter - also in a secret mission, this brave man job is to slay the beasts. he can protect one person from a night kill by the wolves. if he do, he has a 25% chance to kill one beast {the individuals who attacked}. if he dont, he has a 25% to discover the identity of one of the evil beasts.

Village elder - this man has a years of Experience and wisdom. he can choose every night to watch a player, and discover his true identity {100% right}.

Village fool - this man has a years of stupidity and Ignorance. he think that he can understand peoples, but he dont. every night, he can choose to watch a player. he get a wrong answer.
and afcours that he is told that he is a village elder.

Nemesiss - those two are enemies since birth. ther mission is to kill the other, in any ways - dealing, lieing or snitching.
they know the other one name.

The Gypsies - this group of four harsh and loyal friends and family members will protect each other by all cost. they know each other identity and there mission is to survive as a full group.
when 4, they can, every three nights, to kill one person, or stop a hanging or discoer an idnentity of a person.
when 3, they cant kill. when 2, they cant discover identity.
when single they are usless.

If you want to join, post here your name, and if willing, a very short background about your man {name, job and one or two traits, for example - danielo liadone, a Bartender. most of the time he is drunk. always seen eating muffins}. post the first thing you are thinkning of. it will make the game better, i promise you.

If you dont understand something or anything, please post your post in italic, so i will know you are not joining {yet}.

You can be afk for 2 games days, but after that i declear your character died an horrible death. belive me, i am creative! so be warned! .

The game will start in the 25 in August {unless there are less than 12 peoples}.

Everyone welcome!

• 19 Replies
alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

McCoy, a guy that has got a lot of western feauters.

-Alexandrica the archer-

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

good! 2 more peoples armor gamers! 2 more to start!

cody_knight_9237
cody_knight_9237
1 posts
Nomad

New Game?
Name: Andrew Kale Information: Emo Kid, When Mad eyes turn red, always wears a hood when outside, hates wolves, likes to hang self but never dies.

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Cody, please tell me how you found this. This is not at all a new game, it is several monthes old.

Showing 16-19 of 19