ForumsForum GamesDayZ (Forum Games Version)

46 8638
KolThePanda
KolThePanda
15 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone! This is KolThePanda, you can call me Kol for short, and This is my first RPG forum game.

I've never done this before, so we'll see how it turns out.

Storyline:
August 10, 2002
Ukraine

You are woken up by the sound of fire near you. You open your eyes, shocked to see your former home in ruins. You take a good long look at the pile of wood and concrete that was your home, still shocked about what has happened. "Is this a dream?" you say to yourself. As you walk outside, you find that your little home by the docks wasn't the only thing affected. Everything looks old and abandoned, as if a massacre had gone on 100 years ago. Behind an old rusty car you see what looks like a dead man; his back resting on the side of the car. You see his diary and pick it up. It reads:

November 2, 2000

Today the Horrid Zombies tried to break open the door and get into my safe-house, but luckily i made them extra strong and hid in the basement hoping if they do get in, they wouldn't find me. I'm trying to find someone else in this dead landscape who is trying to survive like me, but so far i have not had the courage the leave the safe-house. maybe tomorrow i will get my crowbar and head out...

November 3, 2000

I am finally ready to head out, i have food, water, my crowbar, and a torch in case i need it. I am scared, but it's either i stay in here and i die, or have a chance at finding someone out there. I've made my choice. Until next time,

~Gregor Watzchev

You now realize what this is all about. You have decide what to do. You must gear up. and be brave, and find some sort of comfort and new life in this undead civilization.

Character Sheet:
Please read the explanation before filling in the sheet.

Name:
Health: 100/100
Hunger 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Visibility: 5/10
Armor: Sweater, Jeans
Hand item: Nothing
Inventory:
Slot 1: Nothing
Slot 2: Nothing
Money: $0
Tasks: None

Explanation:
Name: anything you choose
Experience: This is your experience, you gain experience from doing almost anything, and with more experience you can do more things such as karate moves, pickpocket, stealth, and much more. Keep this in mind when saying your actions because at level 1 you are very limited.
Health: your health, 100/100 being the most
Hunger: Your hunger, 100/100 being full
Thirst: same as above for thirst
Visibility: how well people or zombies can see you, which can be the
difference between life or death in some situations.
Armor: Your armor, keep in mind that a bulletproof vest may save you from a gun but zombies can tear it up quickly.
Hand item: The item in your hand. Usually a weapon. Later on with more EXP you can get 2 hand items at once.
Inventory: Starts with 3 slots, the inventory can store items, such as food and water, or weapons, and can increase through backpacks, and other mobile storage devices.
Status: your current health status, i.e. healthy, bleeding, sick etc.
Money: money is used to buy weapons, food, water, etc. however shops are scarce.
Tasks: these are your current tasks goals to proceed with the storyline.

Please copy and past your latest character sheet every time you post an action or play the game.

There is a lot more to explain, but instead of wasting your time reading all day, you should just get playing and figure them out on the way.

~KolThePanda

• 46 Replies
nolaldi
nolaldi
192 posts
Shepherd

Name: Lior Grave
Experience: Level 1 0/0
Health: 100/100
Hunger 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Visibility: 5/10