ForumsSupport ForumNOTICE: Password, Logging In, and Updating Profile

54 9792
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

IMPORTANT: If you update your profile do not leave "Update Password" blank. Fill in your password or you will have to reset your password when you want to log in later.

This affects Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome. It might also affect all other browsers and is likely a problem with Armor Games and not your computer or browser.

• 54 Replies
fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

its true what ace of sky wrote i had to reset my password 3 times because it kept on changing

perrykid123
perrykid123
2 posts
Nomad

I reset my password and it still doesn't let me log in. I had to make an alternate account.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I never left it blank whenever updating my profile, so I'm out of the loop luckily... but I do have another question regarding this profile updating and leaving something blank!

Whenever I update my profile, it (ArmorGames) auto-fills the section for SteamID with my username, MrDayCee, but I don't have a SteamID, nor will I get one!

Is this related to the password problem in any way perhaps? =/

neyda76
neyda76
3 posts
Shepherd

I am getting this message when logging into a game
AuthenticationFailed: Either the user is not logged in or the authentication token has expired200

but I am ok for logging in to armorgames. Is it related?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Whenever I update my profile, it (ArmorGames) auto-fills the section for SteamID with my username, MrDayCee, but I don't have a SteamID, nor will I get one!

It is because your password slot is recognized as a password slot, so the browser wants to autofill your username above the password slot.

but I am ok for logging in to armorgames. Is it related?

You should be. That sounds like a problem with logging into an MMO. That's not related to logging into Armor Games itself.
gladiator999999
gladiator999999
66 posts
Nomad

Instead I when I click on [url = http://armorgames.com/login/logout] "logout" [/url] I go to login, but I already did!!!

[url = http://armorgames.com/community/thread/10370494/cant-logout] + info[/url]

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

i have been doing what gantic said and it works

tip: ALWAYS LISTEN TO PEOPLE IN CHARGE

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

tip: ALWAYS LISTEN TO PEOPLE IN CHARGE

That's fascism in a nutshell. Do what you're told or you'll be sent to the firing squad.

Thankfully, AG is not like that for the most part. The people in charge here are not power-hungry, so you can disagree respectfully with any of them without consequences.
rey14
rey14
3 posts
Nomad

my points are stuck at 450 !!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

my points are stuck at 450 !!

That is not at all related to the topic. Please stay on topic.
superdark33
superdark33
17 posts
Nomad

hello, my name is danielo.
i just cant log in to my account {this is an account of a friend}.
by mistake i put a wrong email adress {put a '_' instead of a '.'. so i cant reset my password and log in.

the main problme is, that my password keeping not to work. every day, befor i made the mistake in the email adress, was like someone is changing my password, and i had to reset it over and over again.
my password was saved on my computer memorie {its a fixed computer, no one exept me used it}.

can you please help me? im so missed talking in the forums, by my account which icreated a long time ago, back in 2009.

thanke you very much for reading, and i hope you might help me.

Danielo.

reaper2374890
reaper2374890
1 posts
Nomad

how can i recover my old username i have forgot it and i would like it back?? can anyone help me please..

Beowulf1971
Beowulf1971
1 posts
Nomad

I had problems with my computer. Now I can´t relog in by VORTEX WAR 2. The game subscript "You can run only one instance of this game on your computer".

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

That's not related to this topic.

Find and close the Flash process.
If not that, restart your browser.
If not that, restart your computer.

favorite_second
favorite_second
2 posts
Nomad

I can´t log in, in my first account, can someone help me please?

Showing 31-45 of 54