ForumsSupport ForumNOTICE: Password, Logging In, and Updating Profile

54 9800
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

IMPORTANT: If you update your profile do not leave "Update Password" blank. Fill in your password or you will have to reset your password when you want to log in later.

This affects Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome. It might also affect all other browsers and is likely a problem with Armor Games and not your computer or browser.

• 54 Replies
ToxicDK
ToxicDK
1 posts
Peasant

Thank you very much for the information!

oancius
oancius
1 posts
Shepherd

hey i'm alexandrica (the archer) and i'm using my brother's account
yeah...i didn't saw this thread and as i leaved the password changing section blank it looks that i can't log in, but i just saw a strange thingn my brother's account the password changing section was already filled his password (note: he didn't ever pressed the "save password" button from the browser)!it doesn't means that the section from my profile should be auto-filled with my password too??another strange thing:i was making many changes qt my account and i was updating my profile many times leaving the password changing section blank but my profile didn't blocked!the most strange thing is how my profile was blocked:i was playing the last castle and when the round started i was disconected because i was kicked but i couldn't happen because I was the host and when i tryed to press on the "close" button the game didn't response so i refreshed the browser.after i refrashed it the game said that i wasn't logged in (i was) so i tryed to manualley log in but it said the id and/or password is incorrect, so i wanted to play another game and i went on the home AG page.when the page opened i noticed that i wasn't logged in.when i tryed to logged it said that the combination of ID an password don't exist and so i am in this situation.it also happened to me some days ago but then i also was logged in on another computer and i changed the password from it (thanks gods for that), but no i have no ideea how to change my password because i can't log in to change it!please say me how can i resolve this.i think that it can be from the steamID too because before the first problem happened i change it with something like "what steamID means" so maybe if you leave hte SteadmID to be your name maybe it won't happen anymore.if i resolve i will make another post there with my original account.

-Alexandrica the arhcer-

chowafu
chowafu
8 posts
Shepherd

can i report some hackers or spammers here??

alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

first:no you can't make a report here, search for another thread
second:i just seen the forgot password so.... new password and acces to account recovered . i won't let the password changing section blank anymore and i will write my ID name at the steamID section and i think that it will be good but if the problem will repeat i'll post here to let you know that there may be another problem of why we must to reset our password because our accouns get blocked

-Alexandrica the archer-

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

ohhhh, so thats what to do.......

Stefanius1991
Stefanius1991
1 posts
Nomad

I do Fogot a passowrd and i get new one...but when i try to log in it says :"We are not able to find an account with that username and password combination"

So what to do now???

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Fixed this problem from happening in the future.

If you don't fill in password field, it wont update your password (to blank).

If you do fill in password field, you go by the register rules (must be at least 6 characters).

Showing 46-52 of 54