ForumsThe Tavern[REQUESTED] Health and fitness

429 94347
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I've been contemplating making this thread for quite some time, because I'm not sure how many people here aside from myself actively go to the gym or workout.

Well, here's a topic where you can talk about a wide range of topics relating to health and fitness. What you do when you workout, your gym experiences, when you started working out, how much you can lift, what you did today while working out/at the gym, etc.

It's always good to be healthy and physically fit, so if you don't currently workout and are lazy, I'd recommend getting into a routine. It does wonders for your body and you'll feel amazing. If you're worried about time or money, don't be. A gym membership only costs around 20 dollars at a local gym and if you have time to be on the internet, you should have time to go to the gym.

As I talk about these topics, at the bottom of some of them I'll be posting some links to reading material on the subject.

Some starting topics:

What supplements are good to use?
I personally only use creatine monohydrate. Whey protein and some other types of protein supplements are good, but I only see those as necessary if you're not intaking enough protein from food.

What creatine monohydrate does is it improves performance and makes you heal more quickly by retaining water in the muscles. Creatine is naturally found in the body, this just enhances it. The only real con to using creatine is having problems with your kidneys, but that's only if you don't drink enough water. You're supposed to drink around a gallon of water a day while on it.

When using creatine, expect to gain 5-10 pounds in water weight and look more swole. Why? Because it retains water in your muscles.

There's been some discussion regarding if you should cycle creatine or not. What that means is if you take it for let's say three months, some people think you should stop taking it for a few weeks, around two weeks. It's not necessary. What you're basically doing is just taking all that creatine that improves performance and heals you more quickly out of your body.

No, creatine is not steroids. When I usually tell people who don't workout that I use creatine, they think it's steroids.

Creatine
Creatine monohydrate

What exercises are good to do at home/that don't involve weights?
Pushups, dips, pullups, squats, planks, crunches, and calve raises. Those are exercises that'll workout your whole body without weights.

Pushups for chest, shoulders, biceps, and triceps. Dips specifically target triceps. It depends on how you do pullups, certain ways will target muscles more than others, but they usually work the back and biceps. By certain ways, I mean underhand and overhand grip. The underhand grip (palms facing you) and having your hands close together will work the biceps more, while overhand and having your hands around shoulder width or wider will do more back action.

Those are good if you don't currently have a gym membership, but most of them are only good for so long. Pullups and dips are the best because they measure your true strength; pulling your entire body up and with dips lowering yourself and pushing up. If you can't already do a reasonable amount (I'd say 10 reps each) of pullups and dips, there's something wrong.

A good schedule for home exercises:
Sunday - Rest
Monday - Pushups and dips
Tuesday - Squats and calve raises
Wednesday - Pullups
Thursday - Dips and pushups
Friday - Squats and calve raises
Saturday - Pullups

You'll see a slight difference from Monday and Thursday. On Monday pushups is the primary, as in you do it first, and dips the secondary. And on Thursday it's the other way around. You also get a few rest days for those muscles alone with that schedule. Once you do a great pushup and dip workout, you don't want to do them again the next day. Your muscles require time to rest and grow.

Again, this will only get you so far. After about a month of doing this stuff it'll seem easy, which is why investing in a gym membership is excellent. It's around twenty dollars a month at most local gyms.

How many days of the week and how long should I workout?
Six days a week with one rest day is what I usually do and recommend. Gives you enough time to target specific muscles and you have a day where you don't do anything.

I also weight train for about an hour and a half then do twenty-thirty minutes of cardio. I don't think I'll increase either of those times, but if you're a beginner at the gym you may want to start lower. I'd say around forty-five minutes of weight training then fifteen minutes of cardio, then work your way up.

Believe me, the first week is very difficult. Halfway through the workout you'll probably feel very tired and sore, and the next day will be even worse. Once you wake up you'll wish that you hadn't worked out, but it pays off. Just stick with a solid schedule and you'll see.

What's good to do at the gym?
It depends on what you're doing there, as in what muscle(s) you're working out that day.

My schedule:
Sunday - Rest
Monday - Chest and shoulders
Tuesday - Biceps and legs
Wednesday - Back and traps
Thursday - Triceps and shoulders
Friday - Legs and biceps
Saturday - Back and traps

I do around 30 sets in total by the time I'm done, depends on the day. It's usually more sets on the days I do legs and biceps. I usually try to do three-four sets on most of the machines that will target those muslces and other things.

Chest and shoulders - 7 sets of flat or incline bench press, 3 sets of flies, 3 sets of seated chest press, 3 sets of seated chest press on another machine, and 3 sets of dumbbell press.
4 sets of shoulder press, 4 sets of seated incline shoulder press, and 4 sets of lateral raises.
Do as many pushups as you can do when you're done.

Biceps and legs - 3 sets of seated preacher curls, 3 sets of standing wide grip curls, 3 sets of standing close grip curls, 3 sets of regular dumbbell curls, 3 sets of hammer curls, and 3 sets of concentration curls.
5 sets of leg press, 5 sets of squats, 5 sets of quad curls, 10 sets of hamstring curls, and 5 sets of calve raises.

Back and traps - 3 sets of regular cable rows, 3 sets of wide cable rows, 3 sets of wide lat pulldowns, 3 sets of regular lat pulldowns, 3 sets of lat rows on machine, 3 sets of dumbbell rows, and 5 sets of deadlifts.
5-10 sets of shrugs and 5 sets of upright rows.
Do as many pullups as you can do when you're done.

Triceps and shoulders - 6 sets of close grip flat bench press, 4 sets of skullcrushers, 4 sets of tricep extensions, and 4 sets of tricep pulldowns.
4 sets of shoulder press, 4 sets of seated incline shoulder press, and 4 sets of lateral raises.
Do as many dips as you can do when you're done.

Legs and biceps - Legs is first and biceps is second, same exercises, but in a different order.

Back and traps - Same exercises, but in a different order.

I may have to do deadlifts on leg day though. I tried to do them earlier and was very tired. It was probably because I did legs yesterday and when doing deadlifts they require leg muscles.
Also, sometimes on back day I'll do extensions. Some people consider it an exercise, but I just use it loosen up my lower back. More of a stretch for me.
Image of back extensions

I'd also like to talk about the subject of traps. They don't help you that much with lifting, it's more of an aesthetic thing. Most people probably don't want to be walking around with a box body. Doing trap exercises makes a big difference in how your body will look.
Just take a look at these two photos:

No traps.
Big traps.

Does the 1 rep max matter?
Well, only on these three exercises: Bench press, deadlift, and squat. Otherwise, no, it doesn't matter. And on those exercises, don't go for your 1 rep max often. It tears a lot of muscle fibers and if you do that weekly you're bound to get injured. I personally only do it once or twice a month.

Anyway, mine are:
Bench press - 290 pounds
Deadlift - 315 pounds
Squat - 250 pounds

Those were the numbers last time I did went for my 1 rep max, which was a week or two ago. I just got back into squats, which is the reason why it's so low. Your squat should be somewhere around your deadlift, never lower than your bench, because your legs are supposed to be stronger than your upper body. But I'll probably get it there in a few weeks.

They say you're not truly strong with weights unless you can lift your body weight on those three exercises. I somewhat agree with that. You should be able to lift up your body weight on those exercises. You're using many muscles with them. I'd also consider being able to do a good amount of pullups and dips a good measure of strength.

What is good form?
It's not using your other muscles when you are trying to work a certain one. For instance, bicep curls. For the love of Talos don't jerk them around; don't use your back, legs, and keep your elbows in the starting position. The only thing that should be moving up is your arm.

Another is bench press. You want to go down and up nice and slow. Control the weight. Don't bounce if off of your chest, don't have a huge arch in your back, don't use your legs, and don't lift your butt off the bench. You're not even working chest anymore if you do those, and the only thing that'll happen over time is that you'll injure yourself. It's okay to have a small arch and pin your shoulders back slightly, but that's it.

It doesn't matter how much people can lift unless they do it with good form. You're not getting proper gains unless it's with good form.

Demonstration video for bicep curls
After that video, look at the featured videos list with her in them and watch.

Demonstration video for bench press

Breathing:
It's important to breathe when working out. I know you guys already breathe, but I mean properly breathing. Such as with bench press. Before you take the weight off the rack, take a deep breath, as you go down keep it in, then release as you go up, repeat. Exhale on the hard parts and inhale on the easy parts. The bench press video above shows how to breathe properly.

How often should I run?
Not that often. Running often will cause muscle atrophy. If you have some excess fat and want to get rid of it, I'd say run for around fifteen minutes a day or every other day. Otherwise you should only walk at a good speed at an angle to keep the blood flowing after weight training or jogging. I personally set the treadmill at an angle so it's like I'm walking up stairs, and I do it for twenty minutes. I tried running last week, and it takes too much out of me. I'm also worried that it'll mess up my gains, because prolonged running will damage your muscles over time.

Marathon runner and sprinter

The importance of stretching, core training, and resting:
I've found that stretching once you wake up and before you sleep helps loosens up your muscles, and when you do this you'll be able to lift weights without pain. I also think that it'll reduce the chances of you injuring yourself. I just do some basic stretches when I wake up and before I sleep for around ten-fifteen minutes.

Core training. This doesn't mean that you need to work for washboard abs. Just stregnthening your core. A strong core will allow you to lift weights easier and reduce the chances of getting a hernia. I do some core training every other day when it's night. I like to do a few sets of crunches and planks. I aim for 100-200 crunches and a few sets of 1-3 minute planks.

It's imperative to have at least one rest day, where you don't work out any of your muscles. It'll repair them and such. It's also good to get at least 8 hours of sleep. That's mostly when they'll repair.
Some people like to have a deload week, and those are good, but I wouldn't do them often. It's a week where you don't workout or do less than what you currently are. It's a solid week of resting and letting your muscle fibers repair themselves. I usually do it after a month of working out, the beginning of next month I'll have a deload week.

The deload week and why you should use it

Bodybuilding or powerlifting?
Well, I like to do both. I mix them in a month together. Such as one week I'll do bodybuilding and one week powerlifting, or sometimes I'll even do a few sets for reps only and a few for power, etc. Bodybuilding is when you go for reps and try to build more muscle.

While with powerlifting you're simply aiming for power. It'll get you stronger, but you won't see as much muscle growth as with bodybuilding. However I like both, mixing in high reps for muscle growth and low reps for power works wonders. Though if you just do one you'll see more results with them. Such as if you just bodybuild you'll build more muscle, and if you'll just build strength.

Bodybuilding
Powerlifting

Intermittent fasting:
Intermittent fasting is when you tell your body when to eat. Such as you eat 2-8 and fast/only drink water for the rest of the time. It's good for getting rid of stubborn fat. I did it for around three weeks before stopping, because I started going to the gym and I workout around noon, so if I were to do what I am now on an empty stomach, I'd probably puke.

How it works:
When you workout on an empty stomach, your body isn't going to use the food as resources, instead it'll use the fat. Then on your fasting period and you drink water, your body will retain it and you won't feel as hungry.

For the first few days you'll probably feel a little sick in your stomach, but that's natural. Your body has to adjust. My first week it felt like I was gonna puke after I ate my first meal, but I didn't and my body soon adjusted.

Note:
Intermittent fasting isn't a diet. You're just telling your body when to eat. It's imperative that you intake all your calories and protein in that eating window.

Intermittent fasting

What should I eat?
I keep my diet high protein and low fat. I'd suggest the same for everyone.

What I normally eat:
Breakfast: Oatmeal or cereal with tuna sandwich, cashews, and orange juice
Lunch: Turkey burger or lean ham/turkey sandwich, tuna, beans, rice, and fruit shake/smoothie
Dinner: Rice, chicken or steak, beans, vegetables, and tea

What I put in the shake/smoothie:
A cup or two of skim milk, 1 frozen banana, 2 strawberries, 2-4 blackberries, and 2 spoons of chocolate nesquik

Excellent health and fitness YouTube channels:
TwinMuscleWorkout
FastingTwins
Scooby1961

There are some others if you look, but those are the only ones I keep track of.

So, today at the gym my dad (workout partner) accidentally broke the cable row machine. He usually does the whole stack on the machines, but it seems like this one couldn't handle it and/or the wire was worn out. It was hilarious, because as it broke he fell backwards. It was around the start of our workout.

• 429 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Did back and traps today.

Wide grip pulldowns x 3
Close underhand grip pulldowns x 3 (don't like doing these overhand)
Wide grip rows x 3
Close grip rows x 3
Dumbbell rows x 3
Seated iso-rows x 3

Shrugs x 6

Since I did a lot of free weight exercises for back on Saturday I thought I'd mainly stick with the machines today, felt good.

rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

I ate roughly 150 grams of fat and 200 grams of protein today. Seeing as how I aim for 30-60 grams of fat and 145 grams of protein, I probably ate about 750 to 1,000 calories more than I usually do.

And I didn't go to the gym.

rip abs

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

150 grams of fat

Did you go to a buffet or something?
rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

Did you go to a buffet or something?

No. I eat at a "buffet" twice a day already.

I ate a burger that was 80 grams of fat and 110 grams of protein. Tacked on another 30 grams of fat with fries.

But on this note, if I don't hit my goal for arm size after the week of October 7th, I'm going to go on an experimental bulk for at least four weeks. I need to use my meal swipes anyway, since I'm granted 20 a week but only use 14. I've always been scared of losing my abs/arm definition, but I think it'd be a good change in my diet to spur more gains. I'll still try to combat fat gain through intermittent fasting and possibly HIIT (three sessions a week) though.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Where'd you go that sells a burger with that much fat and protein?

Did legs today, but couldn't do squats because this ***** at the front desk. She was just angry for no reason, I could hear it in her tone of voice.

Her: Sir, sir! We need to see your membership card.
Me: He doesn't have one, I just need him to spot me for around 20 minutes then he'll leave. The other lady that's usually here said it wouldn't be a problem.
Her: I'm here now, and it's a problem. If you want him in here you need to pay the guest fee*.
Me: He's not even going to workout here, it's only spotting for 20 minutes.
Her: No, we can't let him in.

*Guest fee is $5...

**** this gym. It's not that good anyway, it has a very small weight room, and to get a membership it's $40 a month. There's this place called Super Fitness that's about a 15 minute drive from where I live and it's $20 a month for a membership, way bigger too. I think I'll start going there instead.

Leg press x 10
Leg curls x 4 - last set was a triple drop set
Hamstring curls x 4 - ^
Calves x 6

Leg press:
405 - 15
500 - 12
500 - 12
500 - 10
405 - 15
405 - 12
405 - 10
315 - 20
315 - 15
315 - 15

rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

Where'd you go that sells a burger with that much fat and protein?

School.

Leg press x 10
Leg curls x 4 - last set was a triple drop set
Hamstring curls x 4 - ^
Calves x 6

What is a leg curl if it's not a hamstring curl? Do you mean leg extensions (target quads)? And you need squats. Or at least lunges. Or both. Squats definitely though. With the existence of power racks, there's almost no excuse not to do them, unless your knee is so ****ed up that you can't do a bodyweight squat without feeling immense pain (in which case, you probably shouldn't be leg press or leg extensions anyway).

Three things I learned today:

1. Chin ups are amazing for biceps. I'm not sure if they're as good as regular overhead pull ups for targeting the lats, but for biceps, they hit them hard.

2. Three sets of triple dropset bicep curls will give you the craziest burn you'll ever experience in your biceps. I highly recommend doing these once every four to six weeks (not on a weekly basis though).

3. Deadlifts should be done at the beginning of your back workouts. They're the only exercise I use to target my lower back, but with all the pulling motions from rows, chin ups, and lat pulldowns, my grip was terrible by the time I got to the deadlifts. Plus, I was fatigued. I already knew they were a strenuous exercise, but it wasn't until I fatigued my biceps with those chin ups that I really started understanding just how hard it is to do them.

Also, does anyone get numb hands on back days? Again, all those pulling motions...they just make my hands numb. It goes away after a while, but I'm think it has something to do with my grip strength?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Do you mean leg extensions (target quads)?

Yeah.
And you need squats. Or at least lunges. Or both.

I know, but I don't feel comfortable doing squats by myself. Same reason why I don't like doing bench by myself. I can't go heavy enough to increase strength without a spotter.

I could probably get someone to spot me on bench day at the gym until I get a new membership sorted out, or I could stick at moderate weight for high reps on bench and squat.

I could also do both squats and deadlifts on Saturday. I'll be able to do them in my basement, but I've never combined those exercises. I'll try it this week to see how it feels. squats x 6 and deadlifts x 6. If I feel like I can handle doing them on the same day, I'll stick with it.

It's embarrassing getting stuck on those exercises. I know you can drop the weight on squats since there are those bars on the sides, but it's annoying to the other gym goers.
Also, does anyone get numb hands on back days?

No, but I do get random numbness in my hands occasionally. Such as yesterday when I was lying in bed, was trying to fall asleep then my left hand got a tingly sensation. It lasted for about ten-twenty seconds.
rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

I know, but I don't feel comfortable doing squats by myself. Same reason why I don't like doing bench by myself. I can't go heavy enough to increase strength without a spotter.

I think squat spotting is basically useless unless you have two spotters (one on each side of the barbell). Otherwise, it's just awkward having a person behind you following your motions, and if you're squatting heavy, the guy probably can't help out much. Just use the power rack. It's basically self-spotting.
rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

It's embarrassing getting stuck on those exercises. I know you can drop the weight on squats since there are those bars on the sides, but it's annoying to the other gym goers.

Also, this. Yes, it's embarrassing, but I'm not letting ****ing potential embarrassment scare me away from squatting heavy. I don't give a **** what other people think; no gym goer should, in my opinion. And no, you don't just drop the weight on the bars. You slowly set them down.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

and if you're squatting heavy, the guy probably can't help out much

I've gotten help. If I have trouble going up I get a little boost from my spotter. It may look awkward to some, but I think it's better than dropping the weight/stopping the set. Like if I'm having trouble bench pressing, I don't want a lot of help/to stop the set, a little boost will do unless it starts going down. I hate it when some people help you throughout the whole set when you got it.

I don't think it looks awkward. I would say bench press spotting is more awkward since the guy's stuff is near your head.
I don't give a **** what other people think; no gym goer should, in my opinion.

I think it's just common courtesy not to make an excessive amount of noise. I've dropped the weight a few times during shrugs because my grip gave out, and the bars at my gym make a lot of noise. I know I'd be annoyed if someone was doing that throughout their whole workout, and I'd probably talk to them about it.
You slowly set them down.

Kinda hard with heavy weight. If I get stuck squatting 300+ pounds I'm going to drop it, it's not comfortable to have that on your back when you can't go up, you'll want to get it off as soon as possible.
rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

I don't think it looks awkward. I would say bench press spotting is more awkward since the guy's stuff is near your head.

Personally, I want space behind me. It just makes me feel more comfortable knowing that I have nothing to bump into.

I think it's just common courtesy not to make an excessive amount of noise. I've dropped the weight a few times during shrugs because my grip gave out, and the bars at my gym make a lot of noise. I know I'd be annoyed if someone was doing that throughout their whole workout, and I'd probably talk to them about it.

I know this, and I wasn't talking about dropping the weight. Of course there is an unwritten code of gym etiquette, but I was talking about the embarrassment. If I happen to fail on some lift unexpectedly, as long as I'm not injured, I don't care if it "looks embarrassing." And before you reply with something about injuries: again, the power rack is a self-spotting tool for pretty much any lift, bench press included.

Kinda hard with heavy weight. If I get stuck squatting 300+ pounds I'm going to drop it, it's not comfortable to have that on your back when you can't go up, you'll want to get it off as soon as possible.

Let's first establish the fact that "heavy" is a relative term. What's heavy to me may not be heavy to you. I always lift "heavy" for squats, and while this is by no means a weekly occurrence, I have failed on a rep before. And yes, you want to drop it, but for one, just the thought of it possibly rolling off my back is scary enough for me not to. Second, it's very easy to lower yourself and gently set it on the parallel bars. Why? Well, you're not trying to push yourself up, and if you're stuck, chances are, you're not at that halfway up point yet, shortening the distance you need to lower yourself to set it on the bar.

Furthermore, about bench press specifically, I'd argue that pressing with a spotter is far more dangerous than pressing with the self-spotting mechanism of the power rack. If your grip slips, those bars are these to prevent the barbell from crushing your chest. But if you're doing it with a spotter alone, can he react fast enough to stop the barbell from touching you at all? And even if we assume he can, does he have the strength to stop the barbell from its path down? And if your grip is fine and you just can't lift anymore, again, you don't have to drop it. Just slowly lower it onto the bars. Might get you some gains even since you're in the eccentric phase of the lift.

Cliffs: A spotter is not need for ANY lift. Sure, they're nice to have, but if I don't have access to a spotter, I'm not letting it compromise my workout.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Triceps and biceps today, felt amazing. If the exercises are in the same line that means it was a superset.

Close grip bench press and ez-bar curls x 6
Skull crushers and dumbbell curls x 4
Rope pulldowns and wide grip cable curls x 2
V-bar pulldowns and close grip cable curls x 2
Single handed pulldowns and single handed cable curls x 2
Seated tricep extensions and preacher curls x 2

Close grip bench press:
205 - 10
205 - 8
205 - 6
185 - 10
185 - 8
185 - 6

I didn't go to failure (could've pushed out 2-3 more reps on the sets where I did 6/8 or stuck with 205 for 4-6) and I didn't use the cage. I was going to, but everything I wanted was already in one area, didn't feel like moving all the weights and **** around. On Monday I'll have to use the cage though, no spotter and I'd like to use some heavy weight.

Tomorrow is shoulders/traps.

If your grip slips, those bars are these to prevent the barbell from crushing your chest.

That's pretty unlikely, but I understand what you're saying. When I bench I like bringing the barbell down to my chest, I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that in the cage. I'll try Monday though.
A spotter is not need for ANY lift. Sure, they're nice to have, but if I don't have access to a spotter, I'm not letting it compromise my workout.

I just like being able to talk to someone while working out and having them there to help with reps. Say I'm bench pressing 250, I get 4-5 reps in and I'm able to do 2 more, but I go a little more than halfway up and I get stuck, they're there to give a little boost so that I don't have to rack the weight or if I'm in the cage simply set it down. I think it's very boring working out alone.

I also don't like bringing the bar out on my own on bench press with heavy weight. It moves my shoulders around and that messes with my form.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Had to mix things up today because there were a lot of people at the gym. I wasn't able to do barbell shoulder presses because of it.

Dumbbell shoulder press x 8
Side lateral raise x 4
Upright rows x 4
Shrugs x 6
Incline shoulder press machine x 6
Rear delt flies x 4
I was gonna stop after I did shrugs, but I didn't feel like I did enough for my shoulders.

Last week:

Seated dumbbell shoulder press:
40 - 12
40 - 8
30 - 12
30 - 10

Side lateral raise:
20 - 12 x 3

Upright rows:
65 - 15
85 - 12
95 - 10
95 - 10

Shrugs:
225 - 20
275 - 10
275 - 12
275 - 10
225 - 15
225 - 12

This week:

Dumbbell shoulder press:
40 - 15
50 - 12
60 - 10
60 - 10
60 - 8
50 - 10
50 - 8
50 - 8

Side lateral raise:
25 - 10 x 4

Upright rows:
95 - 12
95 - 10
95 - 8
95 - 8

Shrugs:
225 - 15
315 - 10
315 - 8
275 - 12
275 - 10
225 - 12

Incline shoulder press machine:
120 - 15
140 - 12
160 - 12
180 - 10
200 - 10
200 - 8
Haven't used this machine in a while, so I started out light and worked my way up. It only goes up to 200 pounds as well. I only did it because I wasn't able to do barbell shoulder press.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Ran 6 miles yesterday. I felt fantastic afterwards but my hips are beginning to get sore. I also took a break from lifting today and will probably run a few miles tomorrow in addition to doing some arm exercises.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Ran 3 miles today, but I don't feel very good. About to do some various barbell exercises for my arms. Tomorrow I'm planning on running 1 more time, but I'm eating lots of carbs today so I can reach at least 7 miles. Then I think I'll take a break from running for a week. Or 2. Lol.

Showing 166-180 of 429