ForumsGamesSpiral Knights

15 3985
HUA7XFan122396
HUA7XFan122396
80 posts
Jester

I noticed that Spiral Knights is one of the new mmos. I played Spiral Knights before Armor Games posted it as one of the mmos, so if there are any people who would like help with the game I will be willing to help, just contact my character: Willovescaitlyn. I will be offering quest help, crafting help, and money help.

• 15 Replies
Ubai
Ubai
2 posts
Farmer

can you help me.
I couldn't til now play any of the MMO games on AG.
how can I play them?
this is the page of spiral knights, where do I click now?

http://armorgames.com/spiral-knights-game/13584

I click on the play now button but I come back to the same page.

I know it's a silly question, but I'd be grateful if you answer.

thanks

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

There should be a popup.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I click on the play now button but I come back to the same page.

I know it's a silly question, but I'd be grateful if you answer.

thanks

There should be a popup.

I don't think it is classified as popup. Since popups tend to be in a different window.

Okay, first of all you need Java installed to make it work. I'm confused by the way. How many times do you hit play now? Do you get stuck on the first play now or second? If you don't have Java you definitely need it.

I noticed that Spiral Knights is one of the new mmos. I played Spiral Knights before Armor Games posted it as one of the mmos, so if there are any people who would like help with the game I will be willing to help, just contact my character: Willovescaitlyn. I will be offering quest help, crafting help, and money help.

So you're saying that Spiral Knights was released on a different site and AG actually decided to sponsor it?
trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

It is in a different window unless you're talking about the first play now button.

All of the MMOs on AG have been released on other sites before it reached AG.

Ubai
Ubai
2 posts
Farmer

ok.
I just tried running it in Firefox and it worked. It think the problem was in Google Chrome.
I don't know what reasons could it be.

I'm confused by the way. How many times do you hit play now? Do you get stuck on the first play now or second? If you don't have Java you definitely need it.

I was stuck on the first play now. when I press it it loads the same page again.
HUA7XFan122396
HUA7XFan122396
80 posts
Jester

If it doesn't work for you guys, you can just go on the actual spiral knights website. I haven't played it through armorgames, so I don't know what to say about that.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

good game, wasted 350ish hours on it. Don't play it so much now.

HUA7XFan122396
HUA7XFan122396
80 posts
Jester

lol, I have 1 year and like 46 days of time on it. I stopped playing for a while, but just recently got back into it.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

lol, I have 1 year and like 46 days of time on it. I stopped playing for a while, but just recently got back into it.

umm....I doubt you have 1 year and 46 days on the game...
Giljagaur
Giljagaur
4 posts
Nomad

love the game! one of the best mmo's i've played

HUA7XFan122396
HUA7XFan122396
80 posts
Jester

Sorry I didn't know what the numbers were where it tells you how much time you've played, and it started with a 1, so I don't know what it is, but it's definately more than 1 hour or 1 day

jagamer10
jagamer10
1 posts
Peasant

I've been playing Spiral Knights on AG for awhile and i thought that it would be cool to play it on the actual website that it was from. But when i went to the website, i found that i couldn't use my characters from AG on the website. I want to use them but it wont let me. Any help?

DarthBodya
DarthBodya
16 posts
Treasurer

I love this game, but I don't know what doing with this damit load. I wait hours of time and see only 70%!

darksporelord
darksporelord
3 posts
Nomad

its a cool game but i have stopped playing it.

Cheesygoodness
Cheesygoodness
2 posts
Nomad

Spiral Knight's graphics are out of this world. They have great online activity, awesome missions you can participate in, and plenty of weapons to choose from. In my opinion, I think it's one of the best games Armor Games has posted.

Showing 1-15 of 15