Forums

ForumsFlash Games

War of the Web on Armor Games.

Posted Aug 23, '12 at 10:00pm

CronusWing

CronusWing

1 post

Here's the link for War of the Web on Armor Games: http://cache.armorgames.com/files/games/war-of-the-web-13060.swf

Posted Aug 24, '12 at 7:02pm

kxl0041

kxl0041

18 posts

GUYS, I know we can beat Kongregate. So let's do it!

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 10:02pm

_V_

_V_

46 posts

This game is lots of fun, and it's easy to get into. You can create your own empire and build up an army to fight users from the other sites: Kongregate, Newgrounds, Jiggmin and players from facebook.
Or you can devote your empire to research, ensuring an Armoran victory.
Hoping to see a few new players, as the Armor team is thinning out.

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 11:05pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

467 posts

the Armor team is thinning out

That's why they need to reupload the game on the front page so more people know about it.

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 11:08pm

_V_

_V_

46 posts

Does anyone know who we should contact to get the game re-uploaded?

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 11:21pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

467 posts

Does anyone know who we should contact to get the game re-uploaded?

Pretty sure this guy.

http://armorgames.com/user/Mr_Jiggmin

Posted Sep 13, '12 at 4:28am

Laughable97

Laughable97

126 posts

This game actually looks like quite a lot of fun. One question, how long does it take to get turns. I just spent all of mine on a fully upgraded house so I could get some cash.

Posted Sep 14, '12 at 6:34am

_V_

_V_

46 posts

There's a guide to play in the actual game, it's the little (?) in the top right. And it takes 1 minutes to recharge 9 turns.

Posted Oct 3, '12 at 7:17pm

_V_

_V_

46 posts

Hey guys, is anyone else encountering leveled soldiers when attacking a base, even though there are only supposed to be militia?
It's not really a problem, I was just wondering if it was happening to anyone else.

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 12:17am

_V_

_V_

46 posts

Hi there Armor Games user/s,

If you're reading this either you've just started playing War of the Webs or you just stumbled onto this thread.

As I've said before, the game is a heap of fun and you get to battle it out against the other sites like Kongregate, New Grounds, Jiggmin and Facebook.
As always I hope there will be an increase in Armor players, hopefully enough to get the game re-uploaded.

Reply to War of the Web on Armor Games.

You must be logged in to post a reply!