ForumsThe TavernWhats the greatest thing you have ever done?

3 2105
EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Everyone has done something including me.

• 3 Replies
madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

well than tell us!

for me, probably winning my first 400meter race this year. i took town track this year, (my second year) and had bee running as a sprinter doing the 100 and 200 meter events. then, on the first meet of the year, my coach pulls me from the 200 and says that he's been watching how i run, so he puts me in the 400. having absolutley no experience in this event at all, i was nothing short from impressive. when the gun went off, i started out at a good pace, but was behind most of the others runners. after the first curve, i started gaining in the second 100 and was in the lead by the middle of the second curve. running down the last stretch, my legs and feet were burning, my lungs were bursting, and my head felt like it was going to explode. when i burst through the finish line, i saw the the second place runner was still only 1/3 down the last 100. i won by a landslide. my final time was 1 minute 7 seconds, which is a pretty good time for my age group. just the fact that this was my first time and that i won was so amazing to me. i went on to win another race, after that one, and came in 3rd at the chapionships with a time of 1:05

hitemup
hitemup
40 posts
Nomad

my weiner grew 16 inches one year

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

^^Wow, we all know that is a lie.
Anyway, the "greatest thing" can mean so many different things and can be judged differently depending on the situation. I guess the greatest thing for the world, I guess would have to be working with Autistic children. Every once in awhile I go down to the Rec center and help kids with their disability do activities such as coloring etc. It is actually pretty fun and it seems like these kids are improving! It actually warms my heart...oh (sniffle) haha.

Showing 1-3 of 3