ForumsSupport ForumGame Author

7 2162
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

This is a simple but helpful suggestion that helps people know who made a game before clicking on it. I like to now if any armorgames have been added before I click on game and realize its sucks, or its from crazymonkey.

• 7 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well, just because a maker isn't popular, doesn't mean the game will be bad, but if you are looking for a specific game by a specific maker, then just go to their page, and look at their games made.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Yes, but usaully I look for armorgames types all time, their usaully a lot better then the other ones. I believe an AG type game should have a shield next to it.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Well maybe later on they could have this, or your 'shield idea' might help. I personally don't see the point since you can just, as many people have said, go to the pages but I guess if you're browsing and cannot find the pages I guess it would help you a little if you're searching for a certain community's game or just the author itself.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Go to the Armor Games account. It lists all the games made by AG at the bottom, if that is what you are looking for.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

yes tru indeed, as Estel said.

mabye they should have a search filter to filter out game craetors

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Go to the Armor Games account. It lists all the games made by AG at the bottom, if that is what you are looking for.
Thanx Estel but more specifically I'm looking for new games from AG, with my method I wouldn't have to click every game to figure out if any are AG.
Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Well on AG's profile before you click view all games by this authour it shows there 6 newest games so that might help.

Showing 1-7 of 7