ForumsSupport ForumBan me

10 2053
bob90isalive
bob90isalive
1 posts
Nomad

Hi,

Can you ban my AG account please. I need to see the outside world again!

TY.

• 10 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Or you could just...leave? If you don't want to be here anymore/use that account.

Honestly, asking for a ban is like asking, "Can I exhale?" when you have to to ask the question.

Bluelite88
Bluelite88
16 posts
Jester

@BRF321JOJO How does that not make sense? It made perfect sense to me...

bob90isalive Flash games take up that much of your life? How about break the computer instead, otherwise your addiction will just make you find a new website.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Uh I think you should go to control panel and change your password to something random like nsnencjsm susdnjajdm and then not write it down leave for a month forget about AG come back try and log in and fail and then go outside again.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

@omarzocco, if that is what he plans to do he will also need to get a new email, because otherwise he can just hit reset password. Just email Justin and ask him to ban you if you are really addicted to flash games.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Just email Justin and ask him to ban you if you are really addicted to flash games.

....*facepalm*

You don't need an account to play flashgames...
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

You don't need an account to play flashgames...

Some games do require an account for online saves, mutliplayer and all that stuff.
swagnificentalex
swagnificentalex
4 posts
Nomad

how can u get addicted to these games they are super boring

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Just leave your account forever...or remove it from the face of the Earth...forever!

d4g6er
d4g6er
1 posts
Nomad

BAN mE plsss!!!!

Showing 1-9 of 10