ForumsThe Tavern

Computer Gadgets and Toys

Posted Sep 3, '12 at 12:33am

SSTG

SSTG

11,392 posts

Knight

Logitech G19 Keyboard!

I'd like for them to make a gamepad that connects to a keyboard so I could play AG games on a gamepad instead. I'm used to them because I play a lot with my emulators. I hate playing racing or action games on a keyboard.

Posted Sep 3, '12 at 12:46am

Gova

Gova

1 post

I want fire to play with :D

Posted Sep 3, '12 at 8:15pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,422 posts

I am currently working on upgrading my PC current specs:

AMD phenom x4 3.4GHz
HD radeon 6850
8GB Ram
1TB Memory

I had to use a cheap case because of my budget so I think I'm going to get this case

And a new processor fan and another 120mm fan to help airflow as it heats up alot atm because I only have an 80mm and 120mm in my case atm.

Then once I get all that sorted I'm going to get a sharkoon draconian mouse and mouse mat because I'm sick of using a value mouse it's too plain and has no extra buttons which I love to have.

Posted Sep 3, '12 at 8:52pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,392 posts

Knight

I am currently working on upgrading my PC current specs:

Doing it yourself is always fun. I built my 2nd PC when I was working in a computer store. I had all the pieces I needed.

Posted Sep 3, '12 at 10:17pm

AceofSky

AceofSky

782 posts

I had to use a cheap case because of my budget so I think I'm going to get this case

Coolermaster makes good cases usually. I would say go for air ventilation first, then amount of internal/external drives, then go for the fancy lighting system if your ventilation system can handle it.

You wouldn't want your PC to overheat when playing a game, now do you?

Your case is pretty nice. I read it holds support for 10 fans, didn't list sizes, but that is going to be nice and cool there.

Posted Sep 3, '12 at 10:33pm

AatosLiukkonen

AatosLiukkonen

67 posts

And a new processor fan and another 120mm fan to help airflow as it heats up alot atm because I only have an 80mm and 120mm in my case atm.

Whew, like jet engines much? 120mm's are loud, 80mm's even moreso.

You should get a case with a bunch of 200mm's. More airflow and quieter :D

Posted Sep 4, '12 at 6:30pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,422 posts

Whew, like jet engines much? 120mm's are loud, 80mm's even moreso.

You should get a case with a bunch of 200mm's. More airflow and quieter

Its normally the make of the fan that will have an affect on the noise it makes because you can get an 80mm with a 15 db sound level.

The best fans I can find are sickleflow 120mm fans they have 69cfm 19dband 2000rpm which means they push out alot of air and are very quiet and only cost £6 I have one now and when I get my new case I plan on getting some more.

Posted Sep 4, '12 at 9:30pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,422 posts

Can someone tell me which case they think is better this oneor this one.

The stacker 831 should be £80 and is on offer for £55 the same price as the 690II which should be £65 so should I go with the stacker just because it should be more because I'm not sure which is better I think they both look cool and both take a lot of fans someone help me decide.

Posted Sep 5, '12 at 4:30pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,392 posts

Knight

Can someone tell me which case they think is better this oneor this one.

I like both but the first one looks cool to me.

Posted Sep 5, '12 at 9:38pm

AceofSky

AceofSky

782 posts

I am going to take you word on them being cool to you and having a lot of fans.

My personal opinion is get the FULL TOWER!

A full tower is bigger than a mid tower.

Reply to Computer Gadgets and Toys

You must be logged in to post a reply!