Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Computer Gadgets and Toys

Posted Sep 7, '12 at 5:23pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,760 posts

Knight

Fraps (Free I believe), Hypercam (Free), Techsmith Camstasia (Free trial), or you can pay for the est. $600.00 version for Sony Vegas?

Get the Hauppauge HD-PVR for about $300 instead. It is compatible with PC and Mac BTW.

Posted Sep 7, '12 at 5:45pm

AceofSky

AceofSky

728 posts

Get the Hauppauge HD-PVR for about $300 instead. It is compatible with PC and Mac BTW.

It is supposed to be for Pickpocket who is lacking in money. So if he buys that, he would have $100 left. He might be able to get a nice case...but nothing inside it.

Posted Sep 7, '12 at 7:32pm

Toejam

Toejam

39 posts

Kindle fire.. :)

Posted Sep 7, '12 at 11:01pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,327 posts

The hauppauge is what I want. It the mother of game capture. I'm also considering Elgato. That comes second and I will buy that with my money.
I have disscussed this with my parents and they will pay for the laptop. Once again, as a gift. I feel that 400 is a round number. 600 would be pushing it.
And ace, it's not for flash games. It's for cod. The software they allow you to use only uploads 30 second clips to YouTube. If you get a capture card, you can record as much as you want and edit things better.

Posted Sep 8, '12 at 12:57am

AceofSky

AceofSky

728 posts

Kindle fire.. :)

Why Kindle? Why not some other E-Reader? What do you like about it?

Why not a multi-functional tablet with E-Reading capabilities?

Posted Sep 8, '12 at 12:59am

AceofSky

AceofSky

728 posts

Before you buy it, try Fraps. It tends to work? Or is Fraps the thing that is making you record only 30 seconds?

Posted Sep 8, '12 at 2:45am

SSTG

SSTG

10,760 posts

Knight

Why not a multi-functional tablet with E-Reading capabilities?

I got the best deal. I bought an Itomic E-Reader for 1/10 of the Kindle Fire price. I've already read 3 books and I'm happy with it.
No problems so far. :)

Posted Sep 8, '12 at 2:53am

SSTG

SSTG

10,760 posts

Knight

Oops, forgot to post the link.
Itomic E-Reader

Posted Sep 17, '12 at 11:58pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,760 posts

Knight

Where are you materialistic people?

Posted Sep 20, '12 at 7:57pm

AceofSky

AceofSky

728 posts

Tobii Eye-Tracking
The Powerbag
Water Charger
The OCZ Z Drive R5

Some of them aren't exactly computer gadgets, but useful things relating to technology.

Reply to Computer Gadgets and Toys

You must be logged in to post a reply!