ForumsThe TavernMessage to all Americans

24 4213
Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

I am Irish. I have lived in Ireland all my life.
No one here says

TOP O' THE MORNIN' TO YA

Never in a million years would you ever here an Irish person saying that unless one of us is taking the mick out of Americans for thinking we say that. I am just telling you all so that if you ever here someone else doing an impression of an Irish person and says that, you can correct them...

• 24 Replies
toafk
toafk
3 posts
Nomad

The thing that most comes to mind after reading this post is that NOONE asked where his por o' gold was...

Could it be that this post is just an attempt to distract us from finding the gold?!?

toafk
toafk
3 posts
Nomad

*pot

hitemup
hitemup
40 posts
Nomad

ha nice toafk. i missed that one when i was trying to think of all the irish stereotypes that werent mentioned lol duh. pot of gold. rainbow. haha

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

It's like no americans really say ye... *Isn't that European, Invisiman?* *Why yes it is... I think*

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

RaptorExx, for the love of God and all that is good, look it up!!!

Also, in order to appreciate the cultural significance of Kane's dingo joke, Google the phrase "Dingo ate my baby".

Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

Ahhhhh stereotypes. You love 'em till you're on the other side and THEN who's laughing. Definitely not you.

ender93
ender93
51 posts
Nomad

hillarious dude, but i'm not surprised

heckman08
heckman08
25 posts
Nomad

I dont like the irish. bloody wankers.

Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

Ok, what the hell was up with that last comment. I posted this to point out that stereotype and soe guy just calls me and an entire group of people "bloody wankers". You seriously have some problems heckman08.

Showing 16-24 of 24