Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Epic War Saga Units and Heroes

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 9:06pm

redslaughterer

redslaughterer

210 posts

Hi everybody! Can you guys tell me what you think are a good combination of hero and units for this game.

Posted Sep 1, '12 at 10:06am

Zaku193

Zaku193

7 posts

Currently, i use steel armored popo with valkeryes ninja assasins warg riders templar knights gorrilas white tigers and fire dragons

Posted Sep 1, '12 at 10:11am

redslaughterer

redslaughterer

210 posts

I'm getting steel armored popo and I use white tigers, fire dragons. Valkyries, gorilla's,and fire sucibbis.

Posted Oct 11, '13 at 11:06am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,854 posts

SA popo is imo the best gold based hero you can get (and he is cheap^^). He has rage, heal, shield which are great support skills, his normal attack is nice ti break up clump up units (like pegasi-walls) and iceblaster is surely a killer.
I must say i cant talk about the real expensive gold-based ones, cuz i dont have them.
The best crystal-basedc hero (the 3.5k for her could be collected after a while^^) is holy angel seraphiel, rage & heal, her normal attack is good (and may freeze units), her special is also nice and besides that she have iceblaster... killer spell^^, and all that combined with her movement, she dont walks, she teleports, you can reach the other site in two ports (seconds) and iceblast your enemy... deadly, specialy when you use blast, summon unit, blast...
So if you ever have enough crystals (dont waste them) get her, then collect another 2k, black dragon, and fuse an Aeon... with the rest... well... i buy some of the crystals,only units... nice to havem but not needed.

Units... depending on the enemy, some are rly useful, Aeon, Ninja Assasins, Pegasi Knights, Dark Knights, Angel Knights, Lamia, Mermaids... dont forget the +units^^
Dont forget tzo fuse you fire dragons into Twin Salamander later... beyond that Twin Diablos (upgrade from Earth Dragon) is useful in higher missions.

Reply to Epic War Saga Units and Heroes

You must be logged in to post a reply!