ForumsPopular MediaBest movie trilogy ever!

45 16412
psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Whats your favourite movie trilogy? My favorite without a doubt would be nolans batman trilogy but i liked the pirates o the carribean(the first 3) too

• 45 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Four words, LORD OF THE RINGS, a truly awesome trilogy.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Four words, LORD OF THE RINGS

Very good trilogy, though the original Star Wars trilogy (4-6, not those terrible pieces of trash known as 1-3) is above all
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

It's kind of funny that all three examples are the three i can't choose between.

Batman>LOTR>Original Star Wars.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

It's difficult to choose, but I'd say the originial Star Wars trilogy and the first three films of Indiana Jones. I know that technically the last one isn't a trilogy because there's a fourth film, but I prefer not to talk about it. It brings me bad memories...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Batman, LOTR, and POTC.

No order, they're all amazing and deserve to be mentioned. Though I haven't seen the third Batman, I've heard it's great.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Though I haven't seen the third Batman, I've heard it's great.
No kidding it was awesome !!!

On another note what about the toy story trilogy. They're definetly my favorite animated trilogy!
ComradeWolf
ComradeWolf
358 posts
Nomad

What about, "The Man With No Name" trilogy, or the movies, A Fistful of Dollars, A Few Dollars More, and The Good, The Bad and The Ugly?

They were directed by Sergio Leone and had great actors like Clint Eastwood and Lee Van Cleef.

ellielovescute666
ellielovescute666
61 posts
Nomad

Lord of The Rings has to be my favourite!! The best trilogy ever!!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

LOTR. Simply stunning. Period.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

It's hard. I love starwars and batman. Not sure if Bourne counts anymore since they added the new one ( which I haven't seen yet). Uhh I think iron man will be good once the third comes out. Hmm Indiana jones was good. ( I like to pretend the new one never happened) but I think the original starwars takes the cake.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

The Lord of the Rings (obviously)

El Barto was here

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Four words, LORD OF THE RINGS, a truly awesome trilogy.
Lord of The Rings has to be my favourite!! The best trilogy ever!!
LOTR. Simply stunning. Period.
The Lord of the Rings (obviously)

I wasn't a big fan of The Lord of the Rings. They just dragged on at time. There are much better trilogies in my opinion. So let the hate comments fly but you will not change my mind.

Indiana Jones is probably the best. What is that you say? There is a 4th? False. I don't believe in the 4th.
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

Star wars... *Duuun dun dun dun dundundundundundun dundundundundundundunnnnn dun dun dun duunnn duuuuuuun dun dun dun duuuuun*

but, it the return of the jedi, one of the asteroids was a potato. Can you spot it?

LOTR is epic too.

The_DeVitor13
The_DeVitor13
66 posts
Nomad

the star wars trilogy but the 2nd half is best

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

the star wars trilogy but the 2nd half is best

So..the last 1.5 Star Wars movies of the trilogy?...

I'm guessing what you meant is that episodes 4-6 are better than 1-3, which is obviously fact. Those 1-3 Star Wars movies we know of were obviously satire by George Lucas, and he will be releasing the real ones soon
Showing 1-15 of 45