ForumsSupport Forumforum post tags

4 2060
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

there is this thing that some website forums have and i was just wondering if we could get it to. it would be cool.

bassically whenever you post there is a line that seperates it from the tag. it shows up in every post and you could dezine it. for example heres a URL of a post i made in another website.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=80707&highlight=delossantosj

as you can see it sais why must things be nice (back in my emo days) and a couple links.

so if you get it what do you think?

• 4 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well, I like the idea, but there are good and unfortunately bad things to this.

I'll start with the good. It does exprees individuality whcih in my opinion, is trying to be "less stressed" by higher authorities (such as school) You can also tell alot about a person by the pictures they post and/or words.

Now the bad. There will be a high probability that alot of inappropriate pictures posted which just causes trouble. Even if you say, "well a mod can look through each tag" it is still way too hard to moderate so many members with only 7 (I think) mods. Also, AG is trying to be original. Taking other ideas from other sites is trying to be avoided by the developers of AG.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

thats true but im sure we could add a few more mods. andthe users could help to report also. and its not taking ideas its just common in forums

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

I totally agree with Estel, it would be VERY hard to moderate all the 'sigs'. I call them sig(signatures) because it sounds like to me what your talking about is kinda like a sig. I make my own for other websites, and friends. I use Photoshop and Particle Illusion. Anyways, Armor Games is also trying to be Original, and if we were to take other ideas from other sites then we wouldn't be Original. And the extra photos would also take up a lot of bandwidth. That might result in more ads( I don't get any or a payment to be apart of Armor games, or the closing down of armor games because Daniel couldn't afford the extra costs related to the extra bandwidth needed for extra pictures.

~Snowman1474

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

it would be VERY hard to moderate all the 'sigs' says the man who has a sig O_o but no I don't like this idea but I just think it was made before sorry!

Showing 1-4 of 4