ForumsSupport ForumNeed help with keeping my rank.

8 2013
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, Today I am leaving and going to the Airport because I am going to Jamaica for 6 days, June12-18. So I have a question, How low do you think my rank will go down? Or How much more points I need so my rank wont go down a lot. But I really don't care if my rank does down 1 or 2. But I'm worried that my rank might go down a lot. Could you please help me?

• 8 Replies
dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

It depends. Maybe one or two, maybe 10 or 20. Either way, it doesn't mean much of anything.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well, here, listen to this. You shouldn't care about your rank at all, so don't worry if you go down. This is just a site, so nothing to really worry over. And by asking, "how much more points I need" sounds like you will be spamming to get those points. Hopefully you won't so don't worry about it!

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

No no no. Your points will stay the same thus you will keep your gold duke. Well, that is unless mods go another sweep of the site for spam, and if you have any you will lose points. But other than that, no.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I guess so. Doesn't like mean my whole duke or anything like that will disappear. Well, I guess it doesn't really matter.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

NO I know i'm going to keep my duke and stuff. I just know that ,that isn't going to happen.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Doesn't matter man. No matter how hard you fall down, you will always pick yourself back up. This is a lesson for life. Anyways, don't worry about your rank. You'll come back up their anyways. Also, theirs big differences in ranks so just chill. Nothing that big will happen.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

doesnt matter this isnt a competition, just relax. I lost 700 points b4 u dont see me complaining

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

UHh.. Ok.. Thanks a lot everyone! ^^ XD

Showing 1-8 of 8