Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Dexter

Posted Oct 5, '12 at 12:37am

SSTG

SSTG

11,323 posts

Knight

I only like the season with that English babe in it, the one he kills because she was a weirdo. Can't remember her name, she was pretty hot.
:O

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 3:27pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,471 posts

Knight

I only like the season with that English babe in it, the one he kills because she was a weirdo. Can't remember her name, she was pretty hot.

Lila.

Yeah, she was beautiful. I really didn't expect her to blow up that building and go crazy ***** mode on Dexter.

Posted Oct 20, '12 at 7:11pm

Getoffmydangle

Getoffmydangle

151 posts

I LOVE the show, so much so that my wife and I named our french bulldog puppy "Dexter." One thing for sure is that every time he does not kill someone that he wants to kill, it comes back to bite him.
I have seen Michael C Hall (the actor) at a bunch of concerts in small venues around los angeles. He appears to be a music-lover.

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 12:18pm

116 posts

I was a big fan of Dexter, but after season 4 I started getting bored of it and stopped halfway through season 6.

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 3:30pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,471 posts

Knight

Close call for Dexter last night with that guy that wore the bull mask. I think Deb is starting to understand why Dexter kills and accept him.

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 5:04pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,323 posts

Knight

Now that Yvonne Strahovski is in the show, I'm even more interested.
Will she take off her clothes?!? xD

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 5:10pm

VonHeisenbourg

VonHeisenbourg

379 posts

I started watching it about a week ago and I'm starting season 6 now.

Wow, you really get through the episodes quickly eh :P

I love the character development and how each season has a new main villain.

Kind of to be expected, it would be pretty dull and stagnant without new villains and plots now wouldn't it.

I also like Dexter because of how cold blooded he is and not afraid to take out the monsters of the world.

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 11:26am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,471 posts

Knight

Will she take off her clothes?!?

She seems to be interested in Dexter. There'll probably be some skin or partial nudity like with the others he's been with.
Wow, you really get through the episodes quickly eh

When you have nothing much to do, it's a good way to spend time.

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 7:00pm

116 posts

ahh, I might need to get caught up afterall...

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 10:25pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,471 posts

Knight

I think a good twist in Dexter would be that the blonde chick was the one that actually killed, and Wayne just took the fall for it. They hinted at it too, Dexter said she looked nostalgic while playing with the giraffe. Right now it's just too simple.

Reply to Dexter

You must be logged in to post a reply!