ForumsGamesAny Spore players out there?

10 2152
redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone! This forum is for discussing the game and posting tips on the stages or the creature creator.

• 10 Replies
Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I really like Spore Heroes, but I wish they made the regular Spore game for Xbox 360, because I would definitely get it. Spore Heroes is a really cool game.

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

I love Spore! Still one of my favorite games but I feel as though the fanbase has really died down over the years. Glad to see another fan out there.

For anyone attempting to get the Dance with the Devil badge in Space Stage, I highly suggest that you have a superpower such as Gravitational Wave or Fanatical Frenzy handy. Get as close to the core as possible and use it on a Grox planet, and this will capture that system while simultaneously boosting your relationship with them. You can get up to +50 for that, and the process is expedited if you use it, save, exit the save game, and reenter.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

[i]I love Spore! Still one of my favorite games but I feel as though the fanbase has really died down over the years. Glad to see another fan out there.
kuffyruff, I agree with you that the fan base has really decreased a lot over the years. But Spore is still one of the best games in my opinion and I love it. Its pretty hard to find another player of Spore these days. I really want to get galactic adventures because it seems pretty good.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

Sorry, forgot to put the first part in italics.

I love Spore! Still one of my favorite games but I feel as though the fanbase has really died down over the years. Glad to see another fan out there.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I like it, until I get to space then it gets boring. But my minions have ruled the earth many times.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

I agree that the space stage can get really boring at times. My favorite stages are cell and creature. I just go around killing things in creature but in cell i get omnivore for summon flock which is useful.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Sorry, forgot to put the first part in italics.

try the quote button.
it's more obvious =)
redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

Thanks partydevil, I'm pretty new to this.

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

I like it, until I get to space then it gets boring. But my minions have ruled the earth many times.

Space stage wasn't too bad; just takes a little getting adjusted to. Found that the most exciting part was attempting to expand the empire, but it takes forever to do so.
kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

they don't make spore anymore. the last one I know was spore hero.

Showing 1-10 of 10