ForumsSupport ForumHelp me plz?

17 3415
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

I have no idea why but all of a sudden I cant play any games...anyone know why?

if you do can u tell me what i can do to get it to go away on my profile. thx.

• 17 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

specific descriptions please, it would help us help u

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

What do you mean you cant play anygames?Does it say anything or what?

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Maybe it has something to do with your internet connection. I am having problems with Free Rider 2, but just that game. Like everyone else said, please specify what kind of error it is or maybe a screenshot would help.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Maybe it has something to do with your internet connection. I am having problems with Free Rider 2, but just that game. Like everyone else said, please specify what kind of error it is or maybe a screenshot would help.
i have problems with Fr2 also, a message pops up
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

^^ Maybe restart your computer.
On the second part, that is happening to everyone. I think the AG staff is in the process of updating it.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Well I click to play a game and then it just sits there and the loading bar says its done loading but its not. And then the game search is not working, it says temorarily unavailiable. and i cant type anything in it.

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

StarScreamer do you have the latest Flash player? If so try ersing all of your caches from your web browser. or restart your web browser. and maybe if that doesn't work restart your computer, because that resets the memory dumps. OR maybe delete everything related to the web in this directory %temp% on Windows. Just do start+R then %temp%. I had 12 gbs of stuff in there...it's a temporary folder for windows to hold temp files.

Hope one of those help you out.

~Snowman1474

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

I got the same problem like starscreamer

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

What broswer are you using?

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

I am using IE and it's not just the search bar that doesn't work, it's all of the games. I can't play any games at all. It's almost like I got a game bann...but I don't think that they have game banns.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

Dude your lucky that you can even get to your profile I cn not even do that you are so lucky and I can only get to about 1/3 of the games and worst of all freerider2 is in the 2/3 that I can not play ugh...

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I can't even get onto my own home page anymore!?!?!?!?!?!

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

Ok i no what it is ppl its only as i understand affecting IE its a problem with AG and IE so atm you wont be able to do much you should like me download firefox

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

still there for me on IE all ok on Firefox

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

i had the same problem earlier but its seems to have stopped.

Showing 1-15 of 17