ForumsPopular MediaThe Avengers Movie 2012

22 10329
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Talk about the movie ? Anybody like it cos I say its the best Superhero movie ever besides maby Christopher Nolans 'Batman' films & Watchmen

• 22 Replies
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Huh? What? Two pages and everyone is mostly wrong? I'm amazed.

The Avengers was actually a bad movie with low quality writing. Better than The Dark Knight Rises, but bad.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Huh? What? Two pages and everyone is mostly wrong? I'm amazed.

The Avengers was actually a bad movie with low quality writing. Better than The Dark Knight Rises, but bad.

Sometimes I can't tell if you're being serious or not.
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

WHAT

I understood Dark Knight Rises from the first time I watched it. The political hints were especially easy.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I really thought the movie was going to be better than what I saw, I found the only good thing about the movie the actors. They were (mostly) good but I don't know what it was but it wasn't that awesome.
I think it is just to overhyped.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Its a great movie but I saw The Dark Knight Rises at the theatre & I would say that was way better & its the best of Christopher Nolans Batman films.
The best thing about the movie was Tom Hardy's performance as Bane.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

I dont agree with MyCal101 The movie before that with batman was atleast 2 x better then The Dark Knight Rises but for that avengers movies About the best Comic Heroes movie ever created reminded me of the show

Showing 16-21 of 22