Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Why do russians have to be so mean agianst Latvia? No offence if ur a russian.

Posted Aug 31, '12 at 6:01am

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

648 posts

p.p.s Why would you want to learn Russian, German is a much more awesome language.

No. Now we all Latvians need to learn russian to understand russians in our own country since of their laziness. I would love to learn German and visit the Berlin, but russian has taken place because russians do not respect the Latvian language.

you don't need to be afraid of that too much..at least yet.

Agian:

at least yet.

Well thank you, this makes me feel alot better now. Thank you very much.

-Jeff

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 12:32pm

sensanaty

sensanaty

862 posts

The Russians, just like any other of us Slavic morons, are VERY patriotic. You were part of the Russians for 2 centuries if I'm not mistaken. So, the Russians consider you Russia. Same like how the Serbians and Croats and Slovaks consider Russia belonging to the kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovaks.

Most of the old Ruskies will be reluctant to take the time to learn Latvian, because, well, they're Ruskies. They just (relatively) recently have gotten permission to actually exit their own country, most of them still don't know how stuff works in other countries.

And don't worry about Russians attacking you. Russians are very peacful, except when it comes to the US.

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 4:43pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

Russians are very peacful, except when it comes to the US.

you do not really think that do you?
russians peacful? you gotta be kidding.

-South Korea - 1950
-hungary - 1956
-czechoslovakia - 1968
-cambodia - 1978
-afghanistan - 1979
-georgia - 2008

Posted Sep 3, '12 at 4:34am

sensanaty

sensanaty

862 posts

you do not really think that do you?
russians peacful? you gotta be kidding

Compare that to other bigger nations, and you get that the Soviets were saints, and today are even better.

Posted Sep 3, '12 at 7:38am

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

Compare that to other bigger nations

can't, russia is the biggest.

and you get that the Soviets were saints

they are not better, they are just less worse.
and absolutely no saints.

and today are even better.

is that why russia is full whit armored cars?
a normal car isn't safe to drive around in in russia.
it isn't safe because all the people a peacful holy saints?
ow common get a grib on reality.

Posted Sep 3, '12 at 9:35am

sensanaty

sensanaty

862 posts

can't, russia is the biggest.

No, I meant compare Russia with another large country, exempli gratire the US, and the Ruskies turn out saints.

they are not better, they are just less worse.
and absolutely no saints.

They're much better than most, actually.

is that why russia is full whit armored cars?

Excuse me? I've been to Moskva and Leningrad and Stalingrad a million times, and the only armored car I saw was government cars

Posted Sep 3, '12 at 11:26am

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

No, I meant compare Russia with another large country, exempli gratire the US, and the Ruskies turn out saints.

compared to the US the entire world is a saint.
compared to canada (2nd largest nation in the world) the entire world are criminals.
compared to china ... well what china? new china (last 20 year) or old china (from 1900's). and mainland china? or the autonomous regions?
china is to hard to compare.

They're much better than most, actually.

define better plz.

Excuse me? I've been to Moskva and Leningrad and Stalingrad a million times, and the only armored car I saw was government cars

well look better. ive been to moskou and leningrad multiple times and ive seen hundreds if not thousands of them. even my rented car was armored.
so.. yea, look better.

Reply to Why do russians have to be so mean agianst Latvia? No offence if ur a russian.

You must be logged in to post a reply!