Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Favorite bands

Posted Aug 31, '12 at 12:50am

The_DeVitor13

The_DeVitor13

68 posts

What is your favorite band? mine is rise against an american punk rock band. Theyr'e awesome!

Posted Aug 31, '12 at 1:39am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

System of a Down

I love how they can sound so purely awesome whether they play with a more aggressive and lyrical style (Self-Titled), quirky and/or transcendentalist style (Steal this Album!), Political and heavy style (Toxicity), or melodic style (Mesmerize/Hypnotize)

I love the messages in each of their songs, and how for some of them it is messages you wouldn't have expected (Vicinity of Obscenity and She's Like Heroin for example)...oh and if you are ever curious about the message/meaning of a song, feel free to message me and ask away. There are only like 2 songs that I have yet to find the meanings to (they just had to put the incorrect lyrics on their site for Steal this Album!...funny, yes. But it makes it harder to interpret something when you are unsure of the lyrics)

And I love each of the members of SOAD. Serj's activism and poetic style...Daron's odd ways and surprising shyness when not on stage...Shavo's laid back demeanor...and John's strong determination while drumming (he keeps his face completely serious while drumming so that he doesn't risk messing up the beat...Serj will sometimes try to mess with him during live shows and do things to try and make him smile and/or laugh)

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 10:41am

idigit

idigit

259 posts

Van Halen and Led Zepplin.

Do i even need to say why?

Posted Sep 6, '12 at 9:35pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,259 posts

Knight

My favorite band is Rammstein. They are awesome, funky, and they make me smile and very few things do that so these guys rock! o.o

Posted Sep 7, '12 at 5:35am

braycraig7

braycraig7

2 posts

Deep purple is mine best band.The musicians are really talented and they played beautifully all the instruments.

Posted Sep 15, '12 at 10:06am

rsturridge

rsturridge

2 posts

Slightly Stoopid

Posted Sep 15, '12 at 10:20am

LegoMyLego27

LegoMyLego27

64 posts

Greenday and The Offspring

Two AMAZING punk rock groups, love their style.

Posted Sep 17, '12 at 7:53pm

squidlidink

squidlidink

460 posts

Probably Grateful Dead

Posted Sep 18, '12 at 11:12pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,259 posts

Knight

Oh, another band that I like is Lamb of God, they are so cool! And they make me feel better after a bad day. =)

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 4:07pm

BritHennerz

BritHennerz

364 posts

Mumford and Sons they're a British folk/rock band who seem to move everyone who listens to them.

Reply to Favorite bands

You must be logged in to post a reply!