ForumsPopular MediaFavorite bands

19 10495
The_DeVitor13
The_DeVitor13
66 posts
Nomad

What is your favorite band? mine is rise against an american punk rock band. Theyr'e awesome!

• 19 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

System of a Down

I love how they can sound so purely awesome whether they play with a more aggressive and lyrical style (Self-Titled), quirky and/or transcendentalist style (Steal this Album!), Political and heavy style (Toxicity), or melodic style (Mesmerize/Hypnotize)

I love the messages in each of their songs, and how for some of them it is messages you wouldn't have expected (Vicinity of Obscenity and She's Like Heroin for example)...oh and if you are ever curious about the message/meaning of a song, feel free to message me and ask away. There are only like 2 songs that I have yet to find the meanings to (they just had to put the incorrect lyrics on their site for Steal this Album!...funny, yes. But it makes it harder to interpret something when you are unsure of the lyrics)

And I love each of the members of SOAD. Serj's activism and poetic style...Daron's odd ways and surprising shyness when not on stage...Shavo's laid back demeanor...and John's strong determination while drumming (he keeps his face completely serious while drumming so that he doesn't risk messing up the beat...Serj will sometimes try to mess with him during live shows and do things to try and make him smile and/or laugh)

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

Van Halen and Led Zepplin.

Do i even need to say why?

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

My favorite band is Rammstein. They are awesome, funky, and they make me smile and very few things do that so these guys rock! o.o

braycraig7
braycraig7
2 posts
Nomad

Deep purple is mine best band.The musicians are really talented and they played beautifully all the instruments.

rsturridge
rsturridge
2 posts
Nomad

Slightly Stoopid

LegoMyLego27
LegoMyLego27
100 posts
Shepherd

Greenday and The Offspring

Two AMAZING punk rock groups, love their style.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

Probably Grateful Dead

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Oh, another band that I like is Lamb of God, they are so cool! And they make me feel better after a bad day. =)

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

Mumford and Sons they're a British folk/rock band who seem to move everyone who listens to them.

Juanprito
Juanprito
105 posts
Nomad

Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Linkin Park and Los Amigos Invisbles.

epickonersheeshawl
epickonersheeshawl
26 posts
Peasant

linkon park

116 posts
Nomad

Modest Mouse, don't think they have a single bad song

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Sound Stabs
RG Beats
Ben Moon
If you like dubstep, check 'em out!

chives1
chives1
27 posts
Peasant

Coldplay is my favorite band, although I have to say that their latest album isn't as great. With songs like Yellow, Clocks, In My Place, The Scientist, Fix You, Speed of Sound, Viva La Vida, Violet Hill, and Paradise, they have become my favorite group unparalleled in the alternative world of music, although Keane and Mumford & Sons are quite good, too. Be sure to check out some of their music videos.

Getoffmydangle
Getoffmydangle
152 posts
Blacksmith

Pearl Jam all day everyday, that stuff just rocks, and they have an amazing guitar player

Showing 1-15 of 19