ForumsPopular Media~Breaking Dawn~Part2~

8 3284
ellielovescute666
ellielovescute666
61 posts
Nomad

To me, Twilight movies are my life. All of the films are absolutely incredible and I can't wait for the release of Breaking Dawn Part 2 later this year. I think that to boys, the Twilight films are just pure crap. They don't know how much girls love Vampires and Werewolves (Vampires for me) XD

• 8 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I don't think Twilight should be stereotyped as a girls movie which all boys must hate. As stated in a previous twilight discussion i know many people who are the opposite - women who hate it, men who love it.

Breaking Dawn Part 2 - I am both excited and curious. Have you heard they've changed the ending? They're considering making another movie and a spin off TV series.

The trailers look good though, K-stew looks delicious as a Vamp.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Sorry for double post - but i'm also wondering if the final scenes will show *even more* awkwardness from K-stew due to this whole gossip situation with Rob.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I've said my opinions on the franchise before, but what's annoying is when people milk franchises for more money.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/please-kristen-control-your-emotions.jpg

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Pretty much what Manly said in his post there. They would probably be OK if Kristen wasn't in it. Sorta like Snow White and the Huntsman looked epic but she was in it. Kristen has almost no emotion and always looks high to me. Also the Twilight people bug me with the whole Team Jacob and Team Edward thing.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

See, i kind of have this insane love for K-stew. Maybe because she's beautiful. I don't think she's an amazing actress, quite the opposite. As highlighted, her ability to show emotion is poor and her off-screen personality is beyond strange and awkward but that's why she's perfect for Bella.

Bella is supposed to be weird. Kstew pulls her character off well imo. As for Snow White and pretty much any other movie she's in - she's woeful.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

My god, the ears.

I searched for "is Kristen Stewart a mouse" and came up with no relevant results. There goes that theory.

But for a girl who falls in love with vampires and werewolves and Frosty the Snowman, they made the right choice casting her.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Sorta like Snow White and the Huntsman looked epic but she was in it

I remember seeing the previews for that movie and thinking "This looks pretty good..I think I might check it out maybe"...then I thought her and thought "on second thought, I have some paint to watch dry. That should be much more fulfilling"

As for the Twilight movie? They are to vampires what Howie Mandel is to hair-dos
Showing 1-8 of 8