Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

Posted Aug 31, '12 at 9:19pm

Tasselfoot

Tasselfoot

288 posts

Administrator

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

Posted Sep 1, '12 at 9:14am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,780 posts

Hi, nice thread^^
I must think a lil bit, but a few ones titles i have immediately in my mind... older ones, but i still love Battalion Nemesis which is on AG, but i know there some other parts:

Battalion: Ghosts
Battalion: Vengeance
Battalion: Skirmish

Posted Sep 1, '12 at 10:05am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,882 posts

The only ones that come to my mind right now are 5 differences and 6 differences. I know that 4 differences is on AG, why not adding the other parts?

As for MMO's, I'd like to play Wild West Town on AG, but a chat is needed in this game. TDP4 Team Battle is also a fun shooting game.

Posted Sep 1, '12 at 9:13pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,111 posts

Motherload is a great game, you should see if you can get it.

Posted Sep 1, '12 at 11:01pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,396 posts

Knight

It's a few years old now, but Bloons 2 would be an interesting addition to the site, along with its magnificent level editor.

Of course, the later installments of the Bloons Tower Defense series can also be found on that site.

Is it possible to acquire these games? They're Mochi-powered, so it's perfectly understandable if they can't be added to AG.

Posted Sep 1, '12 at 11:59pm

Tasselfoot

Tasselfoot

288 posts

Administrator

Any game from NinjaKiwi is a no-go.

I'm familiar with all the other games and know most of the developers already... so I'll reach out to them and hopefully you'll see them on AG soon.

Keep the suggestions coming!

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 1:49am

shock457

shock457

709 posts

Here are my games:

-Upcoming Stick War 2
-Territory War Online

Are those games possible to install?

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 4:42am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,342 posts

An administrator asking for what we've been hoping to see for several years?! YAY!!! =D

Way to go Tass! =)

Ahm... you've actually been doing a superb job on installing the rest of the Sift Heads series as of late, so I'm already content with that part of games now here on ArmorGames! Thank You!!!

But there are some other games and I can't quite recall what the names were right now, but I'll go digg them up and post them on this thread! Awesome suggestion thread! Great job! *two thumbs up* =D

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 6:30am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,882 posts

Another game I'd like to see on AG is Lava Climber. You don't know the meaning of the word frustration until you play this game.

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 7:30am

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

1,188 posts

What do you mean by no-go? If it means that its not a problem, i would love to see bloons tower defense 5 here, if it means you cannot get it, i would like to get the beast signer alpha here. From fighunter. Soo...

-Jeff

Reply to What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

You must be logged in to post a reply!