ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 495322
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@Tasselfoot: Did u put MMO games into AG, or u just put Flash only?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@ kegaumongo : I tried both games and I totally get what you're talking about! =D
Both games have a fluffy feel to it, with nice levels/graphics! A suitable addition to ArmorGames if you ask me! =)

I wonder why these haven't been hosted by AG yet... maybe it's the 'bloody' scenery, but I really can't imagine this is the case. I'd love to add these to my fav games list!

zedwardzenyz
zedwardzenyz
1 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure whether it's a flash game or not, but I'd love to play Skies of War.
Zed

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

You mean this game from Miniclip: Skies of War? Looks great! =D

Now that you mentioned it... I;d love to see more MiniClip games here on ArmorGames as they have a high level of graphics in their games, which is always a plus for any game for me!

I even found out that there's a new game out in my beloved series, so I'd like to suggest that one as well to you Tass! Please see if you can get Commando 3 here on AG! Yay! =)

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

I talked with Mateuz Skutnik about the rest of the Submachine games 2-3 days ago. Unfortunately, that isn't going to work out.

Rogue Soul is an exclusive... I asked the dev about it a few days ago.

Acorn Story, we're in the process of getting; just having some technical issues getting it released.

Angel on the Battlefield 2 is in an exclusive period, where we can't host it yet. We'll get it in another week or so.

Jacksmith is by Flipline, who I know well. I emailed them about the game a week or so ago... haven't heard back yet. I should email them again. We'll definitely get this game though.

Route 401 Motel is a game I'm going to pass on.

Fruits is decent; however, generic phuzzle games tend not to do that well on the site...

And there are all kinds of issues with working with MiniClip, unfortunately.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Ohw... seems like I come up with all the games you guys can't work with here on ArmorGames then... =(

Too bad the Submachine games aren't an option as I think they would be great as an addition to AG, but I'm really heartbroken to hear that you guys have issues with MiniClip right now. They make a lot of great games I'd rather play here than on their website...

Out of curiousity though... why pass on "Route 401 Motel"? Is it too 'blunt'? (For lack of a better word...)

vinicius254
vinicius254
88 posts
Templar

Submachine series is great!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Submachine series is great!

Yes, they are... but if you read Tass' post thoroughly he stated that the rest of the series won't be hosted here on ArmorGames vinicius254... sadly... =/
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@Tass: I just remembered a game called Pokemon Tower Defense, it is a very nice game which has the subscribe of many ppl alr, so can u put it to AG? This it the link of its author:

http://samdangames.blogspot.com/

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@Tass: I have played a game http://desukase.wordpress.com/fcs_shoot/ it is quite gud 1 and deserve to be in AG lah XD
So can u contact to the author of it?

FYI, this author DO NOT have AG account, but he is a friend of an user in AG- daleks (http://armorgames.com/user/daleks)

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

*Sigh*
@Tass: I don't think the guy that made the game 70_70_70 mentioned wants the game on AG. Also the game is really basic so I think most AG users would not enjoy it tons.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

well i decided to check out notdoppler.com since they made/helped make strikeforece heroes and they were in the loading screen. anyway i saw that a game was going to be coming out today, a game i thought wasn't going to be made. into space 2

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I just remembered a game called Pokemon Tower Defense, it is a very nice game which has the subscribe of many ppl alr, so can u put it to AG?

I recall this games having been mentioned in the past for hosting here on ArmorGames... I think they declined on hosting it back then, but I guess it could be reconsidered now, allthough I don't see that many enthusiastic gamers for it. =/

i saw that a game was going to be coming out today, a game i thought wasn't going to be made into space 2.

I was amazed to see they made a second version of the game, so I tried it out of curiousity and it's great! Barbarian Games really put some thought into this upgraded version of the first "Into Space" game! Upgraded graphics and better navigation through the rocket upgrades, plus a 2-stage rocket this time!

This game would be a real asset to the ArmorGames collection Tass! =D
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Pokemon TD won't be put on Armor because of copyright issues.

NotDoppler has been doing exclusive licenses for all their games recently... so I can't buy a license of it. However, there is a good chance that Dan will grab it and host it on Armor anyways. That isn't my decision.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

I was amazed to see they made a second version of the game, so I tried it out of curiousity and it's great! Barbarian Games really put some thought into this upgraded version of the first "Into Space" game! Upgraded graphics and better navigation through the rocket upgrades, plus a 2-stage rocket this time!
don't tell me too much! i don't want to play it until it's on armor games (if it's on armor games)
Showing 136-150 of 661