Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 12:06pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

more zombie games

A friend of mine suggested me a few zombie games that he enjoyed a lot. Honestly, I don't like them very much because I think they're quite boring after a few plays. I could be wrong, though.

Zombies ate my phone
Graveyard shift
Zombie pinball

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 3:02pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,210 posts

@kegaumongo, you should list games from where they actually originally came from.

Graveyard Shift was made by nitrome.

@DayCee, yes I was talking about motherload, I find it to be a much better game than megaminer, because it is more realistic, and it has unseen danger and a boss fight.

@JBO56ace, if you use the button for the link, after inputting the url you put the text you want the link to show up as and then press the link button again. (this does not apply to the image button)

Example

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 10:34pm

walshymusic

walshymusic

45 posts

i would definitely like to see the "Bloons" games on here. Ninja Kiwi is a fantastic game producer and theyre material would be a great addition to the site.

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 5:10am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,303 posts

@ Tass : There have been some votes for War of the Web to be brought back to ArmorGames. Is this something likely going to happen? =)

@ JBO56ace : I think they developed "SuperMarioCrossover" prett well, but I don't know if ArmorGames is up for it... guess we'll have to wait and see what Tass has to say. Allthough they have hosted a Mario clone game before, like Mario Combat and Enough Plumbers, so it's possible! ;)

@ Jacen96 : I totally get what you mean there and I have to agree that the unforseen danger and a boss fight is something that's a plus for this game over Mega Miner, but I really liked the graphics for MM and this one didn't seem to nice... =/

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 7:31pm

kxl0041

kxl0041

18 posts

By the way.....this is related to War of the Web that MrDayCee was talking about. WE HAVE WON!!!!
Now, I think Jiggmin has done some updates to the game. The AG version in particular seems to be less laggy and smoother than before.....however, after the purge the amount of players have shrunk. Some of the players that used to play are coming back though, especially on NG. Again, I would really like this game back on AG.

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 7:43pm

JBO56ace

JBO56ace

15 posts

Transformer is a great game too.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 12:29pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,303 posts

@ icegoblet : As all games here on ArmorGames are Flash Games and co-op games are made by companies like Xbox, Wii and PS3, it is never going to happen that one of these games made for a console will also turn up online. Unless... one of these major companies suddenly decides that they have gained enough money and start making free online games... ;)

@ JBO56ace : I had a look at your suggestion, but I personally don't think this game will be featured here on AG... it is nicely made and is funny, but it is way too simple for the average gamer here, as it is sufficient to perform only a few clicks to finish the game. Unless Tass prooves me wrong about this; sorry... =/

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 5:52pm

warincger12

warincger12

5 posts

This *-*

I want this on ArmorGames, this Game steel my Time for the last 3 Days, No sleep only playing *-*

http://www.kongregate.com/games/RebelEnt/dungeonrampage

I hope it will aviable on AG soon :/

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 6:57pm

warincger12

warincger12

5 posts

Idk what is about my last post here, but i send my post again ...

This is a very nice Game & it takes all my time.

[url=http://www.kongregate.com/games/RebelEnt/dungeonrampage]

I hope we see it soon here :)

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 8:02pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,210 posts

Link fix for waringcger12

@JBO56ace, your link is broken.

~~~Darth Caedus

Reply to What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

You must be logged in to post a reply!