ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 495343
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
itman2
itman2
37 posts
Jester

better armatars and a butten that darkens the surroundings of the game not all bight white light otherwise we can barely see the screen and we should also get [url=http://www.notdoppler.com/earntodie.php]

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Earn to die is already on AG.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I don't know if this has already been said or not, but Stick Empires would be an excellent addition to AG.

IsmaelPinzon
IsmaelPinzon
1 posts
Nomad

Maybe a game where we can craft our own gun and also shoot it

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

I would like to see more sports games. My favorite game on AG is Axis Football League. I would like to see more games like that. I like a game called Superstar Football: Bowl Editon (it's on addicinggames.com). More game kind of like that

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

I've got quite a few I think should be on here, although a few of them do require Unity 3D. I've seen Big Head Bash here, though, and since that requires Unity 3D, I just figured it'd be OK, lol:

Thanks Tanks! by isaac
Surrender by quickfingerz (needs Unity)
Running Fred by dedalord (needs Unity)
You are the Road by duckets (needs Unity)
Step Seq. by quickfingerz (needs Unity)
Pocket Warriors by Plumpman
Aurora by limbo_cow, sirriuswhyte, uroboros311, and millmuff (needs Unity)
Overwatch by AlejandroG

That's all I can think of at the moment

stmlee
stmlee
7 posts
Blacksmith

I want to see duck live 1 and 2 there is duck live 3 and 4 but soude it be duck live 1 and 2 frist then duck live 3 and 4 and if i did any spelling wrong then sorry for spelling

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Found a nice Zombie Car game on NotDoppler... Zombo Grinder
Maybe it's nice for ArmorGames as well? Had fun with it! =)

And is there any news on a new game by Sarah Northway? I'd love to see another Rebuild in the series... that game was awesome! =D

JBO56ace
JBO56ace
15 posts
Nomad

Just played Wrestle Jump you should try putting it on here

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Murloc RPG 2.

This game is awesome! It's kind of like Castaway in a way... Also it's from Maxgames. Can AG host games from there?

powerrock
powerrock
6 posts
Nomad

superfighters would be good.

itman2
itman2
37 posts
Jester

i think the kind-a games everyone will and does play is past and future strategy games look at colony kingdom rush raze 2 plus the warfare series thats what everyone wants to play

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Just want all of you to know that I am still looking at this thread. So thanks for all the suggestions and keep them coming.

-Tass

JBO56ace
JBO56ace
15 posts
Nomad

If you liked Burrito Bison check out Flying Cookie Quest, very similar but still fun. I think it would be a good addition.

ColaCakeKT2E
ColaCakeKT2E
2 posts
Nomad

I'd love to see these games:
- Craqua
- Papa Louie : When Pizzas Attack!
- Orange Gravity
- Radical Fishing

Showing 271-285 of 661