Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 8:17am

Natarian

Natarian

10 posts

More game like Mystic Guardians

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 8:20am

Natarian

Natarian

10 posts

Maybe you can create some game like http://travian.com/

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 12:41pm

TheRed555

TheRed555

65 posts

Madness: Project Nexus Would be nice :)

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 5:34pm

funmemilkymom

funmemilkymom

3 posts

im really determined to tell people everywere that THIS SITE NEEDS A HOME PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 9:06pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

Mike shadow: I paid for it. that game is an extremely addictive game. I would also like to see some more decent distance games, or stuff like upgrade complete.

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 11:11pm

walshymusic

walshymusic

45 posts

i would like to see more online games... whether player versus player or just live games, i love them all. i love connecting and facing other users and being able to face up against my friends. more games like phage wars live and shell shock live and colony.

Posted Oct 25, '12 at 12:55pm

Cheza13

Cheza13

2 posts

Snailiad is a gret game. I would like to see more games like this one!

Posted Oct 25, '12 at 2:51pm

Tasselfoot

Tasselfoot

204 posts

Administrator

I hope you guys are seeing some of your suggestions make their way onto the site.  :)

So thank you for all the suggestions.  We wouldn't have some of these games without you!

Posted Oct 25, '12 at 3:51pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,769 posts

For now I am MORE than satisfied with all the work you guys are doing lately and also on the games front Tass! Well done! =)

I personally would like to know how things are coming along with the amount of new games being submitted onto the website though... I could be mistaken, but there used to be a lot more games coming out every week in the past... is it me? Or are there simply less games made lately? Just wondering... ;)

Posted Oct 25, '12 at 4:52pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,769 posts

Back to suggesting games... =D

I have some new gems I found on NotDoppler that would make a nice fit here on ArmorGames as well! =)

How about...

# American Racing
TurboNuke games are simply awesome! I have been long awaiting a Stock Racing Car game and now it's here!! Yay! =D

# Dead Zed
Someone looked at "The Last Stand", learned and made a great competitor for it! (No offense to Con of course) This game has nice graphics and is a great shooter!!;)

# Truck Wars
A simple 2D racing game with some nice custom features and trucks to choose from and pimp to your own prefered style! =)

What do you think Tass? Anything worth to submit? All 3 maybe? *nudge nudge nod nod nod nod nod*

Reply to What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

You must be logged in to post a reply!