Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 1:24am

Loaf24680

Loaf24680

1 post

I'm personally interested in long adventure stories that are medieval based, with different items to equip.

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 3:35am

walshymusic

walshymusic

48 posts

basically all of ninja kiwis games

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 1:16pm

116 posts

Geosketch...

Fun to share the codes and stuff, would be nice to have on here.

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 5:52pm

Tasselfoot

Tasselfoot

288 posts

Administrator

LongAnimals is a good, good friend of mine... talk to him almost every day. We'll be getting American Racing as soon as we're able to. Also working on Truck Wars with the dev. Not familiar with Dead Zed, but will look into it.

For the most part, any quality new game will be something I'm already aware of and working to get for our site. There's always a chance I miss something... but generally, I'm looking to get suggestions on older games in this thread. The new stuff I have covered.

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 6:47pm

Alexanderjac

Alexanderjac

37 posts

Hey, I'm back and I was wondering if we could have In To Space 2 on Armor Games.

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 2:06am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,343 posts

@ walshymusic : Looks like you got your wish granted, ShellSjoclLive 2 has been added recently!
As for NinjaKiwiGames... this has been explained already as not being an option... sadly there's no way to add their games to ArmorGames for now. Never say never, but for now it's off the table. =/

@ Tass : Great to hear you'll probably be able to bring American Racing and Truck Wars to AG! And you definitely have to check Dead Zed! It is a really nicely made shooter, great graphics! =)

@ Alexanderjac : Welcome back! =) Into Space 2 was already suggested on page 17 of the thread, but even though Tass is already talking to Dan about it, seconding a motion is always welcome of course!

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 12:52pm

lukada

lukada

7 posts

why not??

Any game from NinjaKiwi is a no-go.

I'm familiar with all the other games and know most of the developers already... so I'll reach out to them and hopefully you'll see them on AG soon.

Keep the suggestions coming!

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 12:54pm

70_70_70

70_70_70

400 posts

@MrDayCee: whoa u r the Mod now, congratz, gud job dude XD
And u seems like to use the @user style, just like me XD

@Tass: I just found out this nice game, hope it will be chosen to bring to AG
http://twotowersgames.com/games/zombocalypsis

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 12:58pm

70_70_70

70_70_70

400 posts

@MrDayCee: but y u closed ur profile comment box? I cannot talk with u in ur profile anymore, will u close ur the comment box forever or just temporarily to have time adjust to the Mod job? XD

And what is the meaning of those "�������������������������������������
� " in ur profile man?

Actually I saw this kind of confusing text in many users in AG, so i wonder is it a new bug in AG? +_+

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 1:41pm

JBO56ace

JBO56ace

15 posts

Just tried Experiment 17 and thought it would be a nice addition.

Reply to What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

You must be logged in to post a reply!