Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 6:35pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Posted Nov 8, '12 at 12:27pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,646 posts

LOL Sal screwed up... that's a first! =P

A link fix for the gentelman and the other gentleman...

All 24 Steppenwolf games

They look pretty awesome, but something tells me they are run on Shockwave Flash... (Google told me) and ArmorGames doesn't support Shockwave games yet, only Flash games at the moment... ;)

Posted Nov 9, '12 at 1:47pm

The_Gentlemen

The_Gentlemen

45 posts

LOL Sal screwed up... that's a first! =P

A link fix for the gentelman and the other gentleman...

All 24 Steppenwolf games

They look pretty awesome, but something tells me they are run on Shockwave Flash... (Google told me) and ArmorGames doesn't support Shockwave games yet, only Flash games at the moment.

Yeah, I screwed that link up. Thanks for the fixes..

Ah well. Gotta wait 'till AG3.

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 12:14am

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,156 posts

Arcandian Explorer is on Kongregate, maybe we can add the third game to our list in the series.

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 12:20am

VonHeisenbourg

VonHeisenbourg

215 posts

An amazing match for this site and an amazing game would be "Bloons Tower Defense 4". It is absolutely amazing, there is nothing not to like about it. Besides you already have a few Bloons Games on this site. You might as well get the rest.

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 3:10am

TheRed555

TheRed555

88 posts

I Would recommend Agnry faic 2 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/427710) by Kabomb ,because the first is already in ag and the sequel is much better,

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 7:33am

stealth_ninja05

stealth_ninja05

327 posts

i would like to see the henry stickman series on AG  http://www.stickpage.com/henrystickminseries.shtml

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 9:30am

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,239 posts

An amazing match for this site and an amazing game would be "Bloons Tower Defense 4". It is absolutely amazing, there is nothing not to like about it. Besides you already have a few Bloons Games on this site. You might as well get the rest.

It has already been said numerous times that ninjakiwi games are not going to be added anytime soon.

I want to see games from game companies(nintendo, sega, etc.)

do you mean like spiral knights (sega) or just random flash games, because if it isn't an mmo and/or flash it won't be added.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 11:48am

StormWingDelta

StormWingDelta

59 posts

I have a suggestion for an MMO you guys could add.  It's another spitscreen game called Pirate Galaxy http://pirategalaxy.com

Not sure how good it would be here but it's got a rather friendly player base on it servers.

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 6:29pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,239 posts

how about cubefield, it is a fun little game that will fit well into the time waster category, great if you have time to spend playing games.

~~~Darth Caedus

Reply to What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

You must be logged in to post a reply!