Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 9:35pm

Wings96

Wings96

5 posts

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 11:57am

SNIPERx13x

SNIPERx13x

101 posts

I'd like to see there Odin Quest, the best mmo i found on online sites, and since AG is the site i like most, i'd like to see it here

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 12:49pm

itman2

itman2

37 posts

better armatars and a butten that darkens the surroundings of the game not all bight white light otherwise we can barely see the screen and we should also get [url=http://www.notdoppler.com/earntodie.php]

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 1:23pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,839 posts

Earn to die is already on AG.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 1:32pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

I don't know if this has already been said or not, but Stick Empires would be an excellent addition to AG.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 10:20pm

IsmaelPinzon

IsmaelPinzon

1 post

Maybe a game where we can craft our own gun and also shoot it

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 8:12pm

superbobdabest

superbobdabest

272 posts

I would like to see more sports games. My favorite game on AG is Axis Football League. I would like to see more games like that. I like a game called Superstar Football: Bowl Editon (it's on addicinggames.com). More game kind of like that

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 7:33pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

These aren't necessarily games that are already out, but I was wondering about them.

What's up with Ortus? I remember there was a Kickstarter for them a while back. I'm just wondering if they're getting any closer to a foreseeable end as far as AG is aware. They seem... Silent... Unless I'm looking in the wrong places.

Once Addison gets out of school, he and Justin will probably start working on Raze 3 - I was talking with someone about multiplayer, and I was wondering if you offered any more money to run servers and such for multiplayer modes in games?

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 6:37pm

Runescape124

Runescape124

91 posts

I've got quite a few I think should be on here, although a few of them do require Unity 3D. I've seen Big Head Bash here, though, and since that requires Unity 3D, I just figured it'd be OK, lol:

Thanks Tanks! by isaac
Surrender by quickfingerz (needs Unity)
Running Fred by dedalord (needs Unity)
You are the Road by duckets (needs Unity)
Step Seq. by quickfingerz (needs Unity)
Pocket Warriors by Plumpman
Aurora by limbo_cow, sirriuswhyte, uroboros311, and millmuff (needs Unity)
Overwatch by AlejandroG

That's all I can think of at the moment :)

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 3:01pm

stmlee

stmlee

7 posts

I want to see duck live 1 and 2 there is duck live 3 and 4 but soude it be duck live 1 and 2 frist then duck live 3 and 4 and if i did any spelling wrong then sorry for spelling

Reply to What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

You must be logged in to post a reply!