ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 495113
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Yes, I'm the same Tass who makes walkthroughs. From that business I formed a great relationship with Armor that led to a job.

I don't think I'll be reaching out to Flipline on Pizzeria. Don't we have enough Papa Louie on the site already?

I already reached out to Pseudolonewolf about the Mardek series a week or two ago. Haven't heard anything back. I'd love to get a lot of his stuff on Armor.

I can also reach out to John West at CMG. Not only do I know him personally, but CMG and AG have worked together for many, many years.

Keep the suggestions coming! It seems like there haven't been many great games released recently... so let's find the gems from years past that fell through the cracks.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Really? I've heard of you in Youtube, never acutally seen your walkthroughs.

Can you place a lists of game sites you can't get games from?

How about Black Navy War? A great, original, and action-packed game!

zodiak_360
zodiak_360
2 posts
Nomad

He tio el juego mola

Skye93
Skye93
3 posts
Nomad

Really i'm think so...and i dont know Black navy war?

Wat's this is game?

jasonjie88
jasonjie88
28 posts
Nomad

It seems like there haven't been many great games released recently...

Sad but true. Flipline made the first Papa game, and I was amazed. But then they built up a giant collection. And I was wondering, how many people have managed to 100% complete all of them? The elements are the same, but the concept is getting a bit repetitive. I think they should really start moving on now.

@deathmachine01 That's actually not 2D, that's 2.5D. Though no-one calls it that. And actually a lot of programmers are trying to make a whole batch of multiplayer games for February next year. They'll make them public if they're not able to do a certain something-or-other with them. (And it's a secret, so I can't tell.) Maybe Armor Games will get hold of some...
hellborn1
hellborn1
3 posts
Shepherd

tech and magic

rey14
rey14
3 posts
Nomad

i want to see mardek 3 on armor games. i have beat one and two on armor games but for whatever reason we don't have three ... its a good game and armor games should have it. the last village is another great game we should have.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Another game came to my mind. It's a launch game called Homerun in Berzerk Land. I had so much fun playing it.

ozoz2001
ozoz2001
1 posts
Nomad

i want to see the beta site again it was way too better then the old one

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

i want to see the beta site again it was way too better then the old one

It will be back again. Eventually it will replace this current site.

i want to see more shooting games

You'll have to be more specific. None come to mind in particular?
shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Also, can you add the MMO game, League of Legends?

Thank you.

zzzizxz
zzzizxz
1 posts
Farmer

I'm not sure what has happened in the past couple months, but I've been sorely disappointed in the way Armorgames has changed. I don't know if I missed a memo somewhere, but what is up with the MASSIVE (comparably) number of MMO games now?
It is frustrating to click on what looks like a fun game, only to have it come up as an MMO.
I've been playing games on this site for years, and there almost never used to be an MMO. Now it seems like every 8th game is one. I would like to see fewer MMO games. If everyone else likes them, then I'll shut up, but my suggestion is fewer of those, more of everything else.

Thanks!

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

You should put Airport Tycoon on the site. It's a really fun game.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

That link is a little messed up, but it will ask you if you want to go to a different link, and so just click on that.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I want to see SAS: Zombie Assault
I also want to see SAS: Zombie Assault 2
And finally I want to see SAS: Zombie Assault 3
And don't forget SAS: Zombie Assault 2 Special edition!

Not going to happen, sadly. As Tass said on the first page:

Any game from NinjaKiwi is a no-go.
Showing 31-45 of 661