ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 495341
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
ShadowLord5354
ShadowLord5354
1 posts
Nomad

Just kind of an FYI for your description for your bird games... birds are NOT MAMMALS!!! their of the class avis not mammalia. but they are warm-blooded, so i'll give that one to you . I do like your games though... their great.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Contract Wars is an online shoot 'em up that I've lost too many hours too this last week, I play it on kong and would like to see it here. Here it is.

acidjakz
acidjakz
7 posts
Constable

Papa's donuteria has been out for quite some time armorgames is usually all over Flipline's new games so yea that would be awesome and also if it came with achievements from armorgames like the Freezeria has. Just a suggestion on the second part. Would be cool to see the new addition to the series on this site.

-acidjakz

zarock50000
zarock50000
2 posts
Peasant

can you get the game valthirian arc 2

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I'd really like to see the first Deadswitch game brought to AG. I've brought this up before, and since AG already has Deadswitch II, it would fill in the gap. It would be a great game to put quests on, too!

PacManZero
PacManZero
84 posts
Nomad

This is a flash game site right? There should be flash versions of classic arcade games, if that's possible.
Pac Man
Space Invaders
Donkey Kong
Galaga

ravencroft626
ravencroft626
1 posts
Peasant

When will be Kingdom Rush Origins available here, on ArmorGames ?

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

@ravencroft626 that is dependent on the developers converting it to flash.

~~~Darth Caedus

sied
sied
2 posts
Blacksmith

Will be nice if armorgames completes this page of games: http://www.kongregate.com/idle-games?sort=gameplays ,,, maybe Anti-Idle: The Game and Idle Mine come to us early =D

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Papas Donuteria

We have all the older parts ,but not the newest one... ,must be a dev-thingy.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I'd like to see The Enchanted Cave 2 on AG. Great game.

Papa's Donuteria

I second this. I know we have a lot of these games here, but I really enjoy them.

PixelDude
PixelDude
329 posts
Blacksmith

Bad eggs online 2. That's all I can think of that deserves a spot on here.

kp249
kp249
2 posts
Shepherd

Please do more "I saw her..." games! I played those games a lot.Please do more because I'm waiting for next part

joshua_setyantoro
joshua_setyantoro
12 posts
Scribe

I'd like to see Henry Stickmin Series by PuffballsUnited on AG, I love the series, the humor make me laugh all the time, I heard they're making a new one called "Fleeing The Complex" targeted for summer release, I'm so excited!

ChapZ
ChapZ
2,136 posts
Duke

I'd like to see the continuation of Submachine. There are four more games released and the story must continue

Showing 586-600 of 661