Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

Posted May 21, '13 at 6:09pm

Crushmaster

Crushmaster

35 posts

This is a really sweet new game - I just finished playing it, and it was very enjoyable.

Seeds
God bless,
Crushmaster.

Posted May 22, '13 at 6:58am

EndlessMarrow

EndlessMarrow

60 posts

SAS zombie assault would be a nice addition to the site.

Posted May 24, '13 at 1:53am

RiderOfEpicness

RiderOfEpicness

11 posts

Happy Wheels?

Posted May 30, '13 at 4:56pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

464 posts

Boxhead the Christmas Nightmare

[url=http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Boxhead-the-Christmas-Nightmare.html?vm=r&s=1]

Posted May 30, '13 at 4:57pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

464 posts

Fail... Just copy/paste this url address.

http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Boxhead-the-Christmas-Nightmare.html?vm=r&s=1

Posted May 31, '13 at 4:06am

Montgomery8

Montgomery8

4 posts

The complex graphics in today's game cause the video cards and processors in gaming systems to run at very high temperatures, and when this heat builds up too high, it can lead to failure.

Posted May 31, '13 at 2:26pm

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,056 posts

Knight

Bloons TD5, great td game :)

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 3:46pm

HappyFaceaNinja

HappyFaceaNinja

55 posts

Bejewled, very addictive:)

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 7:30pm

gogirl294

gogirl294

4 posts

Ok, so honestly I love the MMOs, so the more the merrier, but I have one request about them. I love fantasy games (like WoW and Wartune and CoG) but I hate the way the depict women, so being a women, I would love to see a game like those with women who have normal sized boobs and clothes that actually cover her body. I really don't appreciate the appearance of women on most of these games.

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 7:37pm

HappyFaceaNinja

HappyFaceaNinja

55 posts

Ok, so honestly I love the MMOs, so the more the merrier, but I have one request about them. I love fantasy games (like WoW and Wartune and CoG) but I hate the way the depict women, so being a women, I would love to see a game like those with women who have normal sized boobs and clothes that actually cover her body. I really don't appreciate the appearance of women on most of these games.

Sadly, I think most of the creators of these games are single men, so instead of finding a real girl to date, they fall in love with the woman they create, oh, and their maybe pervs, so the less clothing the better.
(P.S) I meant no offense with this post, so anyone who finds this offensive, whether it's you gogirl, or the game devs, I meant no offense:)

Reply to What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

You must be logged in to post a reply!