Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

Posted Jan 28, '14 at 8:27pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,545 posts

Knight

I want to see a Warfare 1967 as a sequel to Warfare 1917 & 1944.

This thread is for games that already exist, not for games that you want to be made. If you have an idea for a specific developer, contact the developer in question and hope they read your comment.

Posted Jan 29, '14 at 10:30am

MIXERMIZED

MIXERMIZED

1 post

more multiplayer shooting games and any MOBA game

Posted Feb 13, '14 at 9:10am

Drakath1337

Drakath1337

1 post

Glean 2 is out. Glean was awesome, so it's a no-brainer.

Posted Feb 16, '14 at 10:54pm

Czaki

Czaki

1 post

Add some mmo games on android, for ex. It will be nice if you would add swords & potions 2 :-D

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 1:43pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,826 posts

Commando 3 =)

Hmm, looks like fun indeed, DayCee (MrDay?)

@MacII : It's old-skool arcade fun! Wish they would make more of these types of games! =)

And they call me a variety of names, Day, DayCee, MrDay, ModDayCee, whateveryouwish!
No problemo hombre! ;)

I want to see a Warfare 1967 as a sequel to Warfare 1917 & 1944.

@themastaplaya : Exactly like @Ernie15 stated, this thread is for suggesting existing games you would like to see hosted on Armor Games, not ones you would like to see made... for that, I suggest you comment on the Game Dev's profile about it, ok? =)

Posted Feb 28, '14 at 7:51pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,857 posts

Only flash games pls^^ New super mario bros... no chance^^

Posted Mar 2, '14 at 8:31pm

eliakith

eliakith

351 posts

Bloons. All of them.

Posted Mar 2, '14 at 9:33pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,857 posts

Think you mean the Bloons TD series? THey are from NinjaKiwi --> No-go

... and if you asked "Why?", i can give you this statement, made some time ago by MrDayCee, but afaik its still fact:

All games made by NinjaKiwiGames that are not yet featured here on ArmorGames will, for the time being, not be hosted here on this website. The reasons why are to us users of no concern and whether NKG games will ever be hosted here is entirely up to the admins of ArmorGames.
Therefor... games like SAS Zombie Assault and Bloon (TD) will not be hosted upon suggestion, how sad it may. We will simply have to wait it out and see IF they will be hosted in the future, ok?

Posted Mar 2, '14 at 9:43pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,115 posts

New super mario bros... no chance

But... but... How else am I supposed to beat level 1-1?

Posted Mar 2, '14 at 10:19pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,545 posts

Knight

Think you mean the Bloons TD series?

Not necessarily. If you scroll down this page(Ninja Kiwi website) to where it says "Bloons Games", there's actually quite an extensive list of various Bloons-related games. I've played those player packs so many times I practically had them memorized by heart at one point.

But it doesn't matter which Bloons games were meant, as they are all Ninja Kiwi games, and therefore will probably never be available on this site.

Reply to What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

You must be logged in to post a reply!