Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

Posted Mar 14, '14 at 1:52pm

noahconyers

noahconyers

3 posts

Bloons TD 3 would be nice to see on here its on ninja kiwi.com

Posted Mar 15, '14 at 7:49am

ShadowNight101

ShadowNight101

1 post

Good day to whom it may concern

Question 1: We are currently playing "Dawn Of Darkness" And all the players in the game just want to know will there be a expansion soon as we are reaching level 100 and nothing left to do ?
Question 2 : When will the game be upgraded a bit ?
If we look at "League of Angels" compare to "Dawn of Darkness" it's dissapointing for Dawn and we also have cash players.

Your response will be highly appreciated.
Kind regards
ShadowNight101

Posted Mar 15, '14 at 10:11am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,814 posts

@noahconyers: as stated above:

NinjaKiwi --> No-go

Posted Mar 15, '14 at 12:01pm

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

Shadownight,

Welcome to the AG forums. First, there's no need to type in bold or any other funny types, everyone here can read just fine, or make their own adjustments where necessary ;)

Secondly, Dawn of Darkness is an MMO (multiplayer online game), these games typically get hosted on their own servers, sites like AG just "host" = pass on to them, as it were.

You'll be better off directing any questions regarding the game to the developers, over at http://igg.com/ looks like.

Posted Mar 19, '14 at 8:41pm

Shenko

Shenko

855 posts

multiplayer basketball
http://www.onlinegames.com/basketball/
but they took multiplayer off it would be nice if armorgames put this game on their site and added multiplayer back on

Posted Mar 19, '14 at 9:14pm

Erabor

Erabor

69 posts

I think more MMOs in general- and not all fantasy. Simple games that you could play co-op and against eachother like Colony... Those games rock. Now we get lots of Fantasy based RPGS {Which I don't hate-they rock!}. I feel we need a bit more diversity.

Posted Mar 21, '14 at 5:00pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,502 posts

I don't expect you to add it (for reasons already addressed), but ideally I would like AG to have the puzzle game Infinite Monkeys Bending Reality.

Posted Mar 26, '14 at 4:41pm

themastaplaya

themastaplaya

614 posts

I think AG should bring the first Deadswitch game here and add some quests to it.

Posted Apr 3, '14 at 2:56pm

drbln

drbln

2 posts

Gem craft 2

Posted Apr 7, '14 at 6:31am

lessy_kotio

lessy_kotio

1 post

Reply to What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

You must be logged in to post a reply!