ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 495105
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
DemonOfVictory
DemonOfVictory
17 posts
Nomad

Not hosted on AG :
* NinjaKiwi Games

Why not? In my opinion some of my favorite games are on there... Like BTD5 and SAS 3. Btw if anyone wants to play Sas 3 with me i'm The_Zombie_Killer101 and i'm lvl 20.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Why not?

I'm sure that ArmorGames has it's reasons for not working together with NinjaKiwiGames anymore... whether it's mere financial issue or a simple argue gone sour, it's for them to know and for us to accept... =/

Let's just hope that AG will work with NKG again in the near future! That's all we can do...
KingsLordLRC
KingsLordLRC
1 posts
Nomad

I would like to see Dawn of the Dragons. I know it's already on AG, but I mean to give some updates. Having played it on Kongregate, I say that the AG version needs a chat bar next to the game window. It would make it easier to recieve raids, pass on raids, and communicate with your friends.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I would like to see Dawn of the Dragons. I know it's already on AG, but I mean to give some updates. Having played it on Kongregate, I say that the AG version needs a chat bar next to the game window. It would make it easier to recieve raids, pass on raids, and communicate with your friends.

Maybe you should contact the developer(s) of this MMO game and suggest this directly to him/her/them? They are the ones that can add/update to a game, not the admins of ArmorGames you know...

Besides... Kong has a chatbox of it's own next to the games, which is not a part of a game in particular, but this is something that might be implemented into the new AG3 website they are currently developing! Sit and wait KingsLordLRC!
markellos021
markellos021
1 posts
Nomad

I would like to see more games like sony i reaky liked that game..

infurno105
infurno105
1 posts
Nomad

I want to see runescape on armorgames.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Dawn of the Dragons has a chat bar on the right. It is a tabbed menu -- one of the options is Chat.

Crushmaster
Crushmaster
48 posts
Farmer

I have a few more suggestions.

Drake and the Wizards

This game has some shortcomings, but I think it's worth adding. Specifically, some of the game mechanics are unrealistic, difficulty is a bit too much at times, and there needs to be more story. It's a long game (for a flash game), yet the only story is at the beginning and end. Quite odd.

Nitro Ninjas

This is a quirky ninja motorcycle timed-race game. Pretty fun, just weird. But weird isn't always bad. ;-)

Ledge and the Spirit Stone

A solid game, apparently designed as a tribute to the Legend of Zelda series.

Will undoubtedly be back with more in the future. B-(
God bless,
Crushmaster.

warbandit65
warbandit65
1 posts
Peasant

RPG games.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

RPG games.

AG doesn't have enough RPGs as it is? You can't seriously tell me you've played them all already.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Nitro Ninjas

I test-gamed it and the graphics, music and controls are all pretty well made, but the one thing I was missing was the idea of where the ground was at when I was airbourne...
If they were to make an update to the game that has a zooming-out when being airbourne or an indicator of how close/far away the ground is, this game could do pretty well on ArmorGames and would be a fine addition to the games! =)

[quote]RPG games.

AG doesn't have enough RPGs as it is? You can't seriously tell me you've played them all already.[/quote]

I found a dud thumbnail and link to a game while checking out your link Ernie!
Seems that the game "Hero Arms" is a dud linking back to the AG homepage, whereas the game "Heros Arms" properly links to the game as it should! HA! =D
thisisyourgrandaddy
thisisyourgrandaddy
6 posts
Nomad

I would like to see Frontline defense. It is a tower defense game (obviously) and isn't easy, which makes it perfect for people who like a challenge. I think there is a second one too, but I can't be sure. Definitely a good choice.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Can you get the Drift 'n Burn series hosted here, because those are some excellent games.

~~~Darth Caedus

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

There are already 2 games uploaded to AG, called Frontline Defense - Special Ops and Frontline Defense 2. So you're covered on the 2nd and 3rd installment of this game! =)

But they could add the first edition of the game to AG as well, Frontline Defense - First Assault, and complete the set so to speak!

---

The Drift 'n Burn series look really nice! I sifted through the vast list of this series and I stopped to play the "Notebook Drift" game; easy controls and nice graphics and music! Looks like a great addition to AG!

I do hope that the Shockwave Flash Games are compatible with this website, but I think they are as they already have Drift Runners 1 and 2 on here, which are both from the same shockwave...

@ Tass : please, please! Do not obtain them and then go and throw them all at once onto the website?! This happened to the Sift Heads series and it resulted in very low ratings for some of the games, which weren't deserving in my opinion... =/
Maybe spread it out over several weeks, with one game per week? That would give the people time to play/rate/review them and not get tired of the series really quickly!

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

more misc games and this game callled seed

Showing 91-105 of 661