Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

Posted Sep 15, '12 at 1:05am

Crushmaster

Crushmaster

48 posts

I would like to see these two games on here.

Wild Pixel West

The Savior

The Savior is slightly glitchy, but not terribly so.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

Posted Sep 15, '12 at 3:41am

Sabrith

Sabrith

10 posts

Azure Fish would be nice: http://www.lucaspaakh.com/index.php/games/Azurefish/

Posted Sep 15, '12 at 3:58am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

12,445 posts

@ kxl0041 : I think they took t down from ArmorGames because it was too glitchy and froze all the time, which made it virtually impossible to play.... =/

I don't think they will re-install it here on AG, unless... the developer can fix all the bugs and have it run without freezing all the time!

And I think you meant to link it this way: War of the Webs
(Link to Kongregate version)

Posted Sep 15, '12 at 2:06pm

kxl0041

kxl0041

18 posts

Well, I don't know if it has already been fixed but it is no longer glitchy. I have played it for about a month and it has never froze. The chat is the only problem, it's a little laggy.

Posted Sep 15, '12 at 2:19pm

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,854 posts

I'd like to see the "Delete Comment" button 24 hours a day. It comes and goes for me.

Posted Sep 15, '12 at 4:28pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,583 posts

Knight

I'd like to see the "Delete Comment" button 24 hours a day. It comes and goes for me.

You can always access it if you press "View All Comments". An extra step, I know, but it's worth it if you really want to get rid of said comments.

Posted Sep 15, '12 at 11:20pm

70_70_70

70_70_70

400 posts

I think this game is very nice fan made based on the famous Pokemon series---> AG should have it lah XD

http://samdangames.blogspot.com/p/play-ptd_16.html

Posted Sep 16, '12 at 2:19am

70_70_70

70_70_70

400 posts

OH SHOOT I MET THIS BUG AGAIN: I commented in this thread but when refresh the page, dun see my comments anywhere, so I will post it again-the 3rd and last time in this thread lah XD (if mod see many similar comment at once, just plz remove the other 2, dun remove this latest comment coz it is the AG's bug, not my fault lah)

hey dude, plz check it out my contributing thread for AG's flash player lah XD

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/10456004/drake-the-tactician-s-biggest-thread-in-ag-about-the-tips-and-tricks-for-flash-games-xd-xd

Posted Sep 16, '12 at 7:11am

hitcher017

hitcher017

64 posts

Definately StickFigure Badminton And StickFigure Badminton 2

Posted Sep 16, '12 at 10:47am

bigjacob

bigjacob

590 posts

So, this is going to be sorta off topic, but I used to play 'Platform Racing 2' on here, by Jiggmin? Yet for the last months it's done nothing but stay on a black screen once your past the loading screen.

Oh! And can we get Platform Racing 3 from Jiggmin, too?

And the reason I ask about PR2 is because it works fine on Kongregate.

Reply to What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

You must be logged in to post a reply!