ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 495120
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I think you meant to post this t]link sasha6890... Deadly 30, right? =)

But ahm... they say that this is a PC game, which means it won't be hosted on ArmorGames, as this is a FLash Games website... sorry! =/

Zhi_Laohu
Zhi_Laohu
1 posts
Farmer

This seemed like the most appropriate place to put this-
I would really like to see some MMOs that are not pay to win. All of the MMO games worth playing that have been hosted on this website have been Pay to Win. This is rather frustrating for a gamer like me who values skill and hard work in a game, rather than just buying the top rank. Some examples are The Last Stand- Dead Zone and Kings Bounty: Legions. Both seemed like they would be fantastic games to play, but after playing for about 10 minutes I was hit with an advertisement to buy in-game currency or the like that would make the game significantly easier/faster, or give me an unfair advantage over other players.

Point is, I'd love to see some free-to-play MMO's that are fair to play for the type of person who would be frequenting a website that hosts free games. Seeing the option to buy my way to the top is just a massive turn-off for anyone with a sense of gaming ethics.

mattzor
mattzor
41 posts
Nomad

Miniclip.com

dogFight : a good airoplane game and is a awesome multiplayer game to enjoy!

AddictingGames.com

Helicopter Game : a fun pace helicopter game witch will ceep you addicted forever!

i hope i helped :P

j10meador
j10meador
4 posts
Peasant

filii sylvas vident

gnimer
gnimer
1 posts
Peasant

conquer world games

Alexanderjac
Alexanderjac
38 posts
Peasant

Is it possible to see Spiral knights on armor games.
It's on Kongregate.
www.kongregate.com/games/SpiralKnights/spiral-knights

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Spiral Knights has been on AG for at least a few weeks. Check the MMO section. =)

fried4life
fried4life
7 posts
Nomad

how do you add friends

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

how do you add friends

This has nothing to do with this thread. You should look here.
Alexanderjac
Alexanderjac
38 posts
Peasant

Wow I'm an idiot. >_

reside
reside
8 posts
Shepherd

how About RPG MO?
It's like Runescape classic on browser..

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

I just check this website of Pixelante: http://pgstudios.org/
and see that this site has some games that AG currently dun have (i assume that this Madpixelante is the same Pixelante i mentioned above: http://armorgames.com/author/madpixelante)
So can u add DAL Remix and Forever samurai to AG site?

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

Faling Forever is just a decent game, but if u-Tass can, plz add it to AG site also lah XD

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

duh, i met this bug again: I lost my post again when I reload the page, so I post it again here, if still cannot see anything, then so be it lah.....

I compared the site of Pixelante (http://pgstudios.org/)and the link his games on AG (http://armorgames.com/author/madpixelante) and see that AG has missed 2 great games of Pixelante: DAL Remix and Forever Samurai, so I hope Tass ll add these games to AG site soon, along with the score board of them lah XD

P/S: I have posted this one b4 the post about the game Falling Forever, but somehow I cannot see it when I reload the page, so I need to post it again here +_+

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

@70_70_70

Hard refresh the page before reposting several times. You end up with 4-8 posts

Showing 106-120 of 661