ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

659 129837
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
516 posts

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 659 Replies
Alexanderjac
Alexanderjac
38 posts

Hey once again I'm asking for the game siegius arena to come out on armor games. It's a pretty fun game but it gets old after a while. Is it possible that it could come out on armor games? [url=http://www.notdoppler.com/siegiusarena.php]

Alexanderjac
Alexanderjac
38 posts

http://www.notdoppler.com/siegiusarena.php

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
516 posts

I've spoken to Juice-Tin about Siegus Arena. We'll have it on Armor sooner or later. There are a few issues regarding it that need to be worked out.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,451 posts

@ Tass : I understand your standing point on "Porcupyre" and I accept it. Well... I wouldn't be able to do anything about it anyways, so... LOL

As for my suggestion for "Dead Frontier", did you manage to look into that one perhaps? I loved the Flash Games they made before and the MMO looks great! =)

l want some game cool and amazing

That is a vague as one can be Natarian... please state some examples of games ArmorGames doesn't yet host and post them in here so Tass can have a look if he's able to get them, ok?
ThomasMalcum
ThomasMalcum
3 posts

Games like dead frontier would be nice.

spartan24502
spartan24502
17 posts

I think you shuold upload "A Quest for Milk" i tried but i never got replied to...

deadpool710
deadpool710
2 posts

Could you get the Plazma burst games?

Natarian
Natarian
12 posts

I like some advanture game like Chibi knight

ChillY2k
ChillY2k
1 posts

Would it be possible to get a game called stick war on ArmorGames?

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,113 posts

Stick war is already on armor games.

~~~Darth Caedus

destrojer52
destrojer52
1 posts

how about star dominion pretty cool game can you add that game on armorgames

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,113 posts

Link to star dominion

Also, could you add Azul Baronis (I think MoFunZone developed it)

~~~Darth Caedus

Fesak
Fesak
11 posts

The balloon Tower Defense Series would be a nice add on to AG.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,353 posts

The balloon Tower Defense Series would be a nice add on to AG.

The first 3 are already on AG. The others will not be added due to issues with the developer.
Natarian
Natarian
12 posts

More game like Mystic Guardians

Showing 196-210 of 659