ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 496345
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

I would like a game developed by Armor Games itself. I would like Everybody Edits back on armor games.

wolf137
wolf137
1 posts
Nomad

armor games should get games from the whole internet not just made ones by people.

toprichieboy
toprichieboy
82 posts
Nomad

Colony 2 plz. Or at least an update to 1

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

armor games should get games from the whole internet not just made ones by people.

Sorry to dissipation but every game ever created was made by people.
priceblack
priceblack
1 posts
Peasant

It would be nice to cross games from armor games to facebook ect.

alphabetsoup314
alphabetsoup314
11 posts
Peasant

I personally would like to see more zombie games. But I want to see more unique zombie games, not just the usual mindless "RARGH ZOMBIES RUN AROUND AND KILL EVERYTHING!!1 MOAR DESTRUCTION!1!!" That just gets old.

That's why I like games like Dead Zone and Rebuild, because they added something interesting to the online flash zombie genre and they force you to think rather than just shoot. I didn't like Union City because it didn't really stand out too much from other zombie games; I only played it to see if there was background story to Dead Zone. I'm not as huge of a fan of Infectonator, because as amusing as it is, I find it mostly depends on luck.

I would also like to see more point-and-click adventure games on AG, like Reemus and Reincarnation. I find that most of the games under Adventure fit more under RPG or Arcade or Puzzle, and a good point-and-click seems to be harder to find here.

freaker113
freaker113
6 posts
Nomad

so what is the answer to sas

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

so what is the answer to sas

It's a no, they said that they don't get games from ninjakiwi.
RedN
RedN
141 posts
Duke

Earn to Die 2012 : http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/606465

loster80
loster80
2 posts
Peasant

I think you should add Avengers vs. Gamma monsters.

apachedown9
apachedown9
3 posts
Nomad

You should look on "notdoppler" at a game called "dust". It's a really good game and deserves recognition for what it is, it has great physics. Check it out!

JBO56ace
JBO56ace
15 posts
Nomad

A game I came across on stumbleupon was Zombie Trailer Park

freaker113
freaker113
6 posts
Nomad

so what they said that the answer is a maby because tass needs to ok i not any one els

Wings96
Wings96
5 posts
Nomad
SNIPERx13x
SNIPERx13x
100 posts
Nomad

I'd like to see there Odin Quest, the best mmo i found on online sites, and since AG is the site i like most, i'd like to see it here

Showing 256-270 of 661