ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

659 129260
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
510 posts

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 659 Replies
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
306 posts

I would like to see more sports games. My favorite game on AG is Axis Football League. I would like to see more games like that. I like a game called Superstar Football: Bowl Editon (it's on addicinggames.com). More game kind of like that

jeol
jeol
3,843 posts

These aren't necessarily games that are already out, but I was wondering about them.

What's up with Ortus? I remember there was a Kickstarter for them a while back. I'm just wondering if they're getting any closer to a foreseeable end as far as AG is aware. They seem... Silent... Unless I'm looking in the wrong places.

Once Addison gets out of school, he and Justin will probably start working on Raze 3 - I was talking with someone about multiplayer, and I was wondering if you offered any more money to run servers and such for multiplayer modes in games?

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts

I've got quite a few I think should be on here, although a few of them do require Unity 3D. I've seen Big Head Bash here, though, and since that requires Unity 3D, I just figured it'd be OK, lol:

Thanks Tanks! by isaac
Surrender by quickfingerz (needs Unity)
Running Fred by dedalord (needs Unity)
You are the Road by duckets (needs Unity)
Step Seq. by quickfingerz (needs Unity)
Pocket Warriors by Plumpman
Aurora by limbo_cow, sirriuswhyte, uroboros311, and millmuff (needs Unity)
Overwatch by AlejandroG

That's all I can think of at the moment

stmlee
stmlee
7 posts

I want to see duck live 1 and 2 there is duck live 3 and 4 but soude it be duck live 1 and 2 frist then duck live 3 and 4 and if i did any spelling wrong then sorry for spelling

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,407 posts

Found a nice Zombie Car game on NotDoppler... Zombo Grinder
Maybe it's nice for ArmorGames as well? Had fun with it! =)

And is there any news on a new game by Sarah Northway? I'd love to see another Rebuild in the series... that game was awesome! =D

JBO56ace
JBO56ace
15 posts

Just played Wrestle Jump you should try putting it on here

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

Murloc RPG 2.

This game is awesome! It's kind of like Castaway in a way... Also it's from Maxgames. Can AG host games from there?

powerrock
powerrock
6 posts

superfighters would be good.

itman2
itman2
37 posts

i think the kind-a games everyone will and does play is past and future strategy games look at colony kingdom rush raze 2 plus the warfare series thats what everyone wants to play

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
510 posts

Just want all of you to know that I am still looking at this thread. So thanks for all the suggestions and keep them coming.

-Tass

JBO56ace
JBO56ace
15 posts

If you liked Burrito Bison check out Flying Cookie Quest, very similar but still fun. I think it would be a good addition.

ColaCakeKT2E
ColaCakeKT2E
2 posts

I'd love to see these games:
- Craqua
- Papa Louie : When Pizzas Attack!
- Orange Gravity
- Radical Fishing

CrazyBanana18
CrazyBanana18
1 posts

I'd love another kingdom rush or more levels in the current game, even if it meant paying a dollar. The next best would be a sequel to strike force heroes. The ending leaves it kinda open since the boss isn't dead, so a sequal would be doable and cool.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,113 posts

The next best would be a sequel to strike force heroes. The ending leaves it kinda open since the boss isn't dead, so a sequal would be doable and cool.
Strike Force Heroes 2 has been in development for a while, and is now 59% done.

~~~Darth Caedus
bob5442
bob5442
34 posts

Any kind of Mario

Showing 286-300 of 659