ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 496350
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
EagleOfFire2
EagleOfFire2
125 posts
Shepherd

Less stupid tower defense games and more real strategy games... That would be grand.

Mortdaclown
Mortdaclown
1 posts
Scribe

quick question i dont really know WHERE to post this so i will post it anywhere ANYWAY the lonley king game is not working for me ... i click said link and poof im back on the home page .... i even typed out .... www.armorgames.com/play/15530/the-lonley-king and still goes straight to the homepage

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

@Mortdaclown: yes, this is not the appropiate thread to post this. The Support section would've been better suited
However, I'll let the staff know about this issue because this game is definitely not working

MrAutomatic
MrAutomatic
296 posts
Nomad

We don't have Papa's Cupcakeria? Actually I can't find Papa's Pizzeria on this site either. Why do we have part of the series but not the entire series? Or are they just not showing up when searched for?

kokok7665
kokok7665
1 posts
Nomad

KINGDOM RUSH: FRONTIERS

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Fun to see Papa's Cupcakeria appear here, I think it was asked for above. (Or is it a bump of an already hosted game?)

The lady is fond of these games, so consider yourself as having another fan

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I think it was asked for above

Ahem, indeed, just three posts above mine I see now . Oh well, always nice to know memory isn't playing that many tricks yet
raunchy
raunchy
40 posts
Blacksmith

no more auto play MMOs please.

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

An armor games app how is there not already one?

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

you should put superfighters its a flash game but its cool

vinicius254
vinicius254
88 posts
Templar

Record Shop Tycoon 2

Fugglystick
Fugglystick
7 posts
Peasant

Swords & Potions 2.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I've heard that we are in talks about getting Swords & Potions 2.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

add these flash games, they are really fun and funny http://www.stickpage.com/henrystickminseries.shtml

lovless_envy
lovless_envy
2 posts
Nomad

new server for crystal saga

Showing 436-450 of 661