ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

659 129827
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
516 posts

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 659 Replies
bazz1
bazz1
287 posts

An Edit button for the forum, please.... all the RPG makers in the forum game section could make lists of who was playing, and if you ever make a mistake you can just edit it.

darkpurplefox1921
darkpurplefox1921
7 posts

I don't have a specific game in mind, but how about the scary genre? I like AG, I hardly ever go to other gaming websites, but I reallly like scary games. I'm sure I'm not the only one either.

_RUSH_Rocky2013
_RUSH_Rocky2013
13 posts

I really wanna see Thing Thing Arena Pro here.

Link: http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Thing-Thing-Arena-Pro.html

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,876 posts

-Garden Gnome Carnage
-The Godfather: Five Families
-Swords and Potions 2
-NYC Mafiosi

EagleOfFire2
EagleOfFire2
128 posts

Less stupid tower defense games and more real strategy games... That would be grand.

Mortdaclown
Mortdaclown
1 posts

quick question i dont really know WHERE to post this so i will post it anywhere ANYWAY the lonley king game is not working for me ... i click said link and poof im back on the home page .... i even typed out .... www.armorgames.com/play/15530/the-lonley-king and still goes straight to the homepage

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,161 posts

@Mortdaclown: yes, this is not the appropiate thread to post this. The Support section would've been better suited
However, I'll let the staff know about this issue because this game is definitely not working

MrAutomatic
MrAutomatic
297 posts

We don't have Papa's Cupcakeria? Actually I can't find Papa's Pizzeria on this site either. Why do we have part of the series but not the entire series? Or are they just not showing up when searched for?

RasAlGhul
RasAlGhul
8 posts

Kingdom Rush: Frontiers

kokok7665
kokok7665
1 posts

KINGDOM RUSH: FRONTIERS

MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

Fun to see Papa's Cupcakeria appear here, I think it was asked for above. (Or is it a bump of an already hosted game?)

The lady is fond of these games, so consider yourself as having another fan

MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

I think it was asked for above

Ahem, indeed, just three posts above mine I see now . Oh well, always nice to know memory isn't playing that many tricks yet
raunchy
raunchy
40 posts

no more auto play MMOs please.

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
306 posts

An armor games app how is there not already one?

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
714 posts

you should put superfighters its a flash game but its cool

Showing 451-465 of 659